Little Diver

Weeks went by after Zayn's first spanking, and since then he'd behaved.

Harry was thankful, because he'd much rather cover Zayn's face in kisses than spank him.

He'd been very affectionate towards Zayn lately.

Some would say over affectionate with a dash of over protective, but Harry didn't see it that way.

He just had so much love for his baby boy, and he couldn't help but show it.

"Zaynieeee." Harry cooed as he came into the nursery to wake him up.

Zayn stirred, immediately sucking on his dummy and blinking his eyes open.

"Hey baby." Harry smiled down at him.

Zayn stared up at him, honestly looking adorable.

"Did you have a good nap?" He asked.

Zayn rubbed his eyes with both fists, feeling irritated.

He took his dummy out, handing it to Harry. "I want out." He whined, sitting up before pulling himself to his feet using the crib bars.

"Okay, come here. Daddy has a nice snack for you downstairs." Harry said, taking him out and setting him down since he didn't seem to like to be carried.

"I'll be down in a second." Zayn said, rubbing his eye again.

He needed time to gather himself because he'd been sleeping so deeply.

"Are your eyes itchy?" Harry asked, looking at him with concern.

"No I'm just tired." Zayn said, feeling annoyed.

"How can you be tired, baby? You just woke up from your nap." Harry chuckled, kissing his cheek.

Zayn leaned away some, so of course Harry hugged him closer and started kissing all over his face.

"Stop." Zayn chuckled just before Harry kissed his lips.

Harry hugged him tighter, kissing his other cheek now.

"Don't squeeze me." Zayn said, quickly pushing him away.

"What's wrong? Does something hurt?" Harry asked.

"No, I'm just kinda claustrophobic." Zayn lied.

"Oh okay, no more squeezing. Come on and have your snack." Harry said.

"I will in a second." Zayn said, wishing he'd leave.

"Why not now? Is there something up here you want?" Harry asked.

"I want to change clothes." Zayn said, the onesie trapping in too much heat.

"Okay, come downstairs after." Harry smiled, kissing his forehead before he left.

Zayn went into the guest bedroom and gladly changed into a t-shirt and jeans.

When he got to the kitchen, he was given a bowl of goldfish crackers for a snack, along with a juice box.

"Do I have to eat in here? I want to go play video games." Zayn said.

"You sure you can eat and play at the same time?" Harry smiled.

"I think I can manage, yeah."

"Okay, go ahead." Harry told him.

Zayn took everything into the living room, stationing himself on the couch.

Harry checked the time, deciding he'd let Zayn play for about an hour and a half.

×
×
×