Milk

Harry was usually the one to wake up first, but here Zayn stood at Harry's beside nudging him awake.

"Hm?" Harry hummed, opening his eyes.

"I'm hungry." Zayn said in a grumpy tone.

"Hi hungry." Harry smiled.

"Harry seriously. Come make breakfast?" Zayn whined.

"You're sixteen. Make a bowl of cereal." Harry said, not even properly awake yet and Zayn was already demanding something of him.

"I don't want cereal, I want pancakes."

"Then make pancakes."

"Don't know how."

"Google it."

"Harry!"

"Okay, okay," Harry sighed, getting out of bed.

"You've really gotten demanding lately, you know that?" He asked, looking at him.

Zayn paused, realizing how immature he'd just acted.

"You're right. I'm sorry. I don't know what's wrong with me." He said, wishing he could keep his actions and emotions under control.

"I'm sorry I woke you up like this, I'll just go make cereal-"

"No, wait wait." Harry said quickly, hurrying over and gently holding Zayn's shoulders.

"It's okay, I promise. I don't mind getting up and making pancakes for you, Zayn. Seeing your face as soon as I wake up is my favorite way to make up." Harry said, making Zayn blush.

"I mean it. It's fine. I'll always be happy to do all I can to make sure you're happy." He added softly, touching Zayn's hot cheek.

Zayn blushed even worse, looking at Harry's bare chest.

"Okay?" Harry asked.

Zayn's eyes flicked up to meet his. "I...I'm confused." Zayn decided to admit.

"About what...Zayn?" Harry asked, almost slipping.

"You treat me like a baby, or-or want me to be your baby but at the same time you....act kind of like you're attracted to me." Zayn said quietly.

"Of course I'm attracted to you, I think you're so beautiful, Zayn. I apologize that I've failed to make that clear." Harry said.

Zayn felt weak. "B-But what about the baby thing?" He whispered, Harry's lips so close now.

"You really want me to explain to you how this works? Are you ready?" Harry whispered.

Zayn swallowed, staring at Harry's lips.

"Kiss me first."

And Harry did, so passionately.

He held Zayn's face in his hands, his heart feeling like it was taking flight in his chest.

He'd wanted this for so long.

Zayn felt like his body had just gone up in flames.

Lately the way he viewed Harry had definitely been changing, but this was the final shift.

He felt so safe like this with Harry so close and holding him.

Zayn wanted more, as if that was possible.

Harry kissed Zayn's forehead after their lips parted, smiling a little.

Zayn's whole face was red, and his heart was pounding so hard.