You Too

"Calm down, it's okay-"

"No! No I just...I don't want him to see me like that. It's embarrassing. All of it's embarrassing, I haven't worn jeans or gone to the pott- toilet by myself in weeks!" Zayn snapped, busy changing into regular clothes and jerking the rubber band from his hair.

"Baby, it's okay. Niall already knew about us, he doesn't care." Harry tried to tell him.

"Whatever, I'm just- I'm done."

"Why? Just because of Niall?" Harry frowned.

"No I- maybe? I don't know. He just...helped me snap out of it." Zayn said.

Harry looked hurt. "I told you there's nothing wrong with me taking care of you baby. It's all I want to do."

"I can take care of myself." Zayn said, folding his arms.

"Zayn, I don't understand. You...were suddenly adjusting so well now out of nowhere you're telling me you don't want my care and you're done?" Harry frowned.

"I don't get it either! All I know is I'm sixteen and can take care of myself." Zayn said, unable to stop himself from crying now.

"Baby come here." Harry said softly, knowing Zayn didn't mean all that he'd said.

He was just upset.

Very upset.

"No, I'm not a baby. It's weird he-he thinks it's weird and I-"

"Hey, calm down." Harry said, taking him into his arms.

"I promise you Niall doesn't think that. He's my only friend besides you. He's the only one who didn't shame me or leave when I said I wanted a baby boy. He knows and accepts everything about us." Harry said softly.

"If you want I can ask him to leave? Maybe give you a special bottle to help you relax?" Harry asked, alarmed by how much Zayn was shaking.

"I want him to leave." Zayn said through his tears.

Once Niall left he could he comfortable again.

Maybe.

"Get back in your onesie okay? Unless you want to sleep in your clothes, whichever." Harry said, moving his hair out of his face.

Zayn clung to him, hating the idea that Harry had to go back downstairs.

"Want my dummy." He mumbled, blinking as Harry's large thumb wiped his tears away.

"I'll bring it to you. Go get comfortable in daddy's bed, okay?" Harry asked, kissing Zayn's head.

Zayn swallowed, shuffling out of the room in a pair of jeans.

That was it.

Harry sighed, hurrying back downstairs.

"He okay?" Niall asked, looking at him when he came into the kitchen.

"Um, yeah just got a little embarrassed. He's still getting used to everything." Harry said.

"Should I go?" Niall asked, making Harry sigh with relief.

"That'd be great. No offense, of course, he's just really upset right now. I'll call you soon, okay?"

"Sure, no problem. See you soon." Niall smiled.

"Tell Zayn I'm sorry I upset him and I hope one day we can...be okay." Niall said.

"Of course." Harry smiled, walking him to the door.

After Niall left, Harry rushed back upstairs to take care of Zayn.

He brought him his dummy, kissing his head as he sat down beside him on the bed.

"He's gone now. He said he was sorry that he upset you." Harry told him.

Zayn played with the dummy in his hands, avoiding Harry's eyes. "I'm sorry for how I freaked out."

"Baby, everything is okay now, I promise. It's just you and me now, yeah?" Harry asked softly.

Zayn nodded.

"Are you cold?" Harry asked, stuck on the fact that he was sitting there in a pair of jeans.

"A little." Zayn admitted.

"How about a nice warm bubble bath? Lots of toys?" Harry asked.

"I don't like the toys." Zayn mumbled.

"You want different bath toys? Tell me what you want and I'll order them for you." Harry said.

Zayn finally looked at him. "Really?"

Harry nodded. "Anything you want. I can let you look through the selection if you want. Next time I shop for you."

"Okay." Zayn said, liking that idea.

He'd always wanted one of those things that turned the water a different colour.

"But, how about a bath without toys?" Harry asked.

"I promise it'll relax you. Maybe after we can have some ice cream?" Harry suggested.

"I just want ice cream." Zayn said.

"I bet. But c'mon, it'll feel good." Harry said, getting up.

"You too." Zayn said, making Harry pause and frown.

He turned to look at Zayn, who was standing now with the dummy in his mouth, following after him.

"What did you say?" Harry chuckled.

"I want you to get in with me." Zayn said shyly after taking the dummy out.

"You sure?" Harry smiled.

Zayn nodded.

"Okay. We'd be better off using the big tub downstairs. C'mon." Harry said.

"Daddy." Zayn whined, making him stop again.

He looked at him.

"I wanna ride." Zayn said around the dummy.

Harry smiled knowingly, crouching enough so Zayn could hop up on his back.

Zayn finally cracked a smile as Harry gave him a piggy back ride downstairs.

Harry put him down on the counter, kissing his cheek and going over to start the water.

"I'll be right back with everything, don't move." He told Zayn before he left.

Zayn swung his feet, sucking on his dummy and constantly having to push his hair out of his eyes.

Harry returned with his arms full, putting everything down before he went to put the bubbles in.

Zayn hopped down, taking his dummy out and setting it on the counter.

"I brought towels for us and pajamas for myself. I'll take you up to the nursery afterwards and you can choose yours." Harry told him.

"What about the ice cream?" Zayn asked, his heart set on tasting it.

Harry smiled, pulling him close and kissing him softly. "We'll still have ice cream. But soon after it'll be bed time."

"I know." Zayn muttered, not too pleased.

"Want me to read you a story tonight?" Harry suggested.

Zayn shook his head, and Harry kissed him again in hopes of cheering him up.

"Let's get clean."

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
A/N: Who's mad I stopped it here? Lolololol. Anywho, I plan on increasing the amount of ageplay soon, as well as the amount of sexual tension/acts. In other words, things might get hella freaky/cute/funny soon, just so you know. 
-Z