Dominant

"Oh, are you feeling better?" Harry asked when he came home and saw Zayn sitting up on the couch.

"Um, kinda, I guess." Zayn said, watching him.

"You look better. Sorry I took so long, is there anything you need right now? Want a different movie?" Harry asked, seeing the one he put in earlier had ended.

"No, I'm okay." Zayn said quietly, worried Harry would find out he went in that room.

"I noticed this morning that you seem a lot better. You probably don't need me hovering over you anymore do you?" Harry asked, not wanting to upset Zayn or go too far with babying him.

Zayn thought for a moment. "Well actually I still feel kind of weak." He lied, slowly laying back down on the couch and acting like it hurt to do so.

"Oh?" Harry frowned.

"Yeah, my throat still hurts and my nose is still sort of stuffy." He continued, making his voice sound strained.

Harry was no idiot, he could see very clearly what Zayn was doing.

He found it adorable.

"I see. That's awful." He said, trying not to smile.

But he failed.

"Why's that funny?" Zayn asked sharply.

"I wasn't laughing, it isn't funny. I just...I know you're faking." Harry smiled.

Zayn blushed, looking away from his stare.

"That's the thing though," Harry put his bag down on the coffee table where there was space. "You don't have to fake sick so I'll take care of you, Zayn. To take care of you is all I want."

"But you want me to be like...a baby." Zayn said carefully, hoping Harry didn't snap.

"What I want is for you to be comfortable and happy." Harry told him.

"I promise I don't mind taking care of you like this. If you feel better, please act like it. I don't like seeing you sick." He continued.

"I saw the room." Zayn said, still avoiding his eyes.

"What's the room? Some movie you found after cracking the parental code again?" Harry chuckled.

"The nursery upstairs." Zayn said quietly, making Harry's smile fade.

"Oh."

Zayn bit his lip, not sure what to say now.

"Why'd you go in there?" Harry asked.

"The door was open and I was curious. I'm sorry." Zayn said quickly.

"You don't have to be sorry. You can go in there anytime you want, it's all for you anyway." Harry admitted.

"For me? Did you somehow know I'd end up staying here and planned to make me your...baby or whatever?" Zayn frowned.

"No, I already had all that stuff. I sort of had a feeling someone would come along and here you came." Harry said.

"Oh. Well I'm not using it. I'm not a baby." Zayn said, looking at him now.

"I understand." Harry said carefully.

"But...I wouldn't mind if you kept taking care of me like this. Since you said you don't mind. Just....don't make  it weird okay?" Zayn asked.

"Of course, whatever you want." Harry smiled, figuring this was a start.

°
°
°

Over the next week or so, Zayn helped Harry clean the house up and get things back in order.