Chapter 6

KIARA

As Tre leaned in and kissed me in the lips. It was like heaven, it was so soft and just magical. After getting out of my thoughts, I pushed back and slapped him in the fast and ran out. I don't know what was running through my mind. I was embarrassed, why did my father had to be a crack head? I was pissed at everyone.

I went back to Ms.Sylvia's house to pick up Chloe.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Omfg, Kiara where the fuck you went?" Kenya said worried.

"Can we talk? Like upstairs to your room."

As we walked upstairs to her room, I told Kenya the whole story of being kidnapped by one of my fathers friends and telling her about Tre.

"Omg, he kissed you?"

"Yeah... but I ran out so quick it wasn't even funny."

"What? Why you ran off?"

"I don't know I was just embarrassed and plus I don't got time to fall in love. I got my sister to take care of."

"Girl this is the first time Tre even try to make the first move, I really think hes falling for you."

"I really do like him too, but I'm just scared. I feel bad now, I should apologize."

"Nah fuck him, just don't break my brothers heart though."

"He got a heart?" I joked.

"Girl stop playing." She said and we both started laughing.

"Well this was fun but, I needa pick up Chloe, where she at?"

"What chu mean? I thought you was sleeping ova."

"Nah, after what happened I just wanna go somewhere else, you know?"

"Pleasee, don't leave. You even told my grandma you would stay till Monday."

"You're so annoying. Fine, I would stay but wheres Chloe?"

"Oh she went out with my grandmother, I think to the park or some I don't know."

"Oh okay, let's go downstairs and watch some television and eat."

FEW HOURS LATER.

Sylvia and Chloe came back and Chloe went to bed and Sylvia as well. Me and Kenya was still watching t.v. when Kenya got a text.

"Oh my god girl, guess what?"

"What?" I asked raising an eyebrow.

"Tre is coming over, he wants a hot meal."

"Wait you being deadass?"

"Yeah forreal look." She showed me the text.

"Well this is his second home why shouldn't he come?" I said trying to playing it off. I didn't wanna see him yet. I just slapped him what the fuck.

TRE

After smoking a fat blunt, I texted Kenya saying that imma be over and to warm up some food for a nigga. My ass always starving after smoking some herbs. I pulled up the my grandma's driveway and walked up to the front door.

KNOCK KNOCK

Kenya opened the door and moved to the side to let me in.

"Wassup lil sis."

"Wassup bro, the foods in the kitchen by the way." She said walking back to the couch. I went to grab a plate and I seen Kiara looking at the T.V. like she ain't see me. After she done slap my ass in my own damn office. That damaged a niggas ego. So, I decided to stop trying chase after her. I got plenty of other hoes tryna get at me. Fuck I look like chasing after this broke bitch?

I took a seat next to Kenya and looked up at the screen.

"Why y'all always watching bad girls club. All they do is fight and party." I asked Kenya before eating a scoop of my rice.

"Boy shut up, this shit is interesting." Kenya said.

"Anyways, I gotta go to the bathroom real quick." Kenya said purposely leaving them alone.

The room was so quiet, you could only hear the television. Kiara picked up the bowl of popcorn and went to put it in the kitchen so she could get out the room. She took a cup of water and drank it and went to sit back to watch t.v.

"By the way Tre, I'm sorry for slapping you in the face earlier." Kiara said.

"It's cool."

"I was just embarrassed by my dad and i was jus-"

"It's cool ma, don't worry about it." I said and Kenya walked back in and plopped down in between us.

"Now, I know damn well y'all ain't just eat up all my popcorn." Kenya said.

"No I put it back, lemme go get it." Kiara said getting up. Boy was that ass fat. Lemme get up on that. I got up and walked to the kitchen to put my dish in the dishwasher. Kiara was bending over getting the popcorn from the fridge. When she turned around and before she tried to walk, I grabbed onto her waist.

"Slow down baby." I said looking down at her smirking.

"Oh my bad." She said looking down.

"What's the matter?" I said picking up her chin.

"Nothing." She said looking up at my eyes, trying to look back down.

"Why you always do that?"

"Do what?"

"Put your head down."

"I don't know, you make me feel shy."

"You don't gotta feel shy around me ma."

"Ii lemme pay you back for slapping yo ass." She said getting on her tippy toes and and kissed me in my lips. I gently bit down on her lips and and stick my tongue in her mouth. I leaned her against the fridge and starting moving my hands up her shirt, and kissing down on her neck. She started releasing soft moans.

"What the fuck y'all doing? Damn I can't leave ya asses for one damn minute." Kenya said busting out laughing.

"Shut up Kenya." Kiara said walking past us and going back to the couch.

KIARA

Damn, I don't know what thot ass spirit went inside my damn body. But they needa come out more often. I can't believe me and Tre went that far.

"Imma go take a shower and head to bed." I walked upstairs and took a quick shower and put on my new pjs I bought at the mall and went to sleep with Chloe.