Chapter 22

KIARA

Kenya helped pick out my dress and do my makeup for tonight date with Tre. I was wearing a black dress that landed above my knees and it was tight on my hips.

"I'm so nervous." I said to Kenya.

"Girl, don't be fine. Just have fun." She said fluffing up my hair.

"Do I look fine?" I said flattening my dress

"Yes girl, I ain't gonna keep telling you."

I went to sit on the edge of my bed to put on my shoes. That's when I heard my phone ring and it was a text from Tre that he was downstairs.

"Kenya, he's downstairs." I said putting on my last shoe.

"That's a sign to get yo ass downstairs boo." She said. I got up and got my clutch and started walking downstairs. I went to the other room and kissed Chloe goodnight and walked out the door. I walked over to his black BMW and sat in the passengers seat.

"Hey baby." I said placing my clutch on top of my lap.

He stared at me for a couple of seconds and bit down on his lips. "You look so beautiful." He said.

"Aw thanks, you don't look too bad yourself." I said smirking at me.

"Damn you calling a nigga ugly?" He said putting his hand over his heart acting sad.

"I'm just joking! Gimme a kiss." I said giving him a peck in the lips. He started to drive out the driveway and to the restaurant.

"Where we going?" I asked him for about the fifth time 15 minutes into the drive.

"How many times I gotta tell you it's a surprise?" He told me.

He started to slow down the car and finally stopped it. I looked out the window and saw a very nice restaurant, but I never heard of.

He got out the car and walked around the car and opened the door for me. I held his hand and got out and we both walked into the restaurant.

"Hello, I reserved a table for 2." Tre said to the waiter.

"What's your name?" The waiter asked.

"Tre Harden." He told them.

"Right this way." The guy walked us to a table. Tre took his seat and I followed right behind him and took my seat across from him.

"This is so cute, how'd you find out about this?" I asked him.

"My friends the owner." He said nonchalantly looking at the menu.

After about 10 minutes of us talking about nothing. A cute waitress came over out table and asked what we wanted to eat. I notice she kept looking at Tre and trying to act cute. I bit my tongue down on my lip trying to forbid myself from snatching that bitch up.

Tre asked for his order and I asked for medium rare steak with side of mash potatoes and a mimosa.

"Okay." She said slamming her book closed and walking away trying to show off her butt.

"Tre will you ever cheat on me?" I asked him bluntly.

"Why you asking that?" He said with narrow eyes.

"I'm just wondering..." I told him. Tre was able to put 2 and 2 together and he said, "Don't think imma even give that waitress the time or day."

"You should move back in with me." Tre said

"Hm.. I don't know. I don't think we are in that step."

"C'mon we need more privacy." He said. Just then the waitress came in and with our food, and gently placed Tre's food in front of him, and she placed my plate on the table and "accidentally" spilled my whole mimosa drink all over me.

"Are you fucking kidding me?" I said looking up at her with furrowed eyebrows.

She gasped and said, "Oh my god, I am so so sorry. My hands were just shaking." She said clearly trying to hide her smirk. I hopped on top of her and snatched her weave and sending her body to the floor. I started to stomp on her face with my heels until I was pulled back by Tre.

"Yo chill. What chu acting up fo?" He said. I still had her hair wrapped around my hand. I tugged onto it until I felt her trapped rip off.

"You stupid ass bitch!" I shouted at her as Tre picked me up and walked us out. As we got in the car, I could tell he was pissed off.

"Why you embarrassing me in public?" He said as he was driving.

"You know that bitch did that shit on purpose!"

"You better lower your voice."

I knew this was gonna become a big ass argument, so I just huffed and crossed my arms and laid back on the car seat.