Chapter 9

KIARA

FEW DAYS LATER

I stopped using my wheelchair because I healed already and I didn't have to go to therapy because I healed fast.

"Chloe!" I called for her. She then started to run down the steps into the kitchen towards me.

"Yes kiki?"

"You wanna go to the park today"

"Yes!" She said running upstairs and I followed behind her and changed her clothes. Kenya walked into the room.

"Where ya going?"

"To the park you wanna come?"

"Yea, I got my clothes already. Lemme get my car ready." She said walking out the room.

After putting her clothes one and getting ready we then walked out to the house to Kenya's car.

As we drove to the park, Chloe started to run to the park and slides. Me and Kenya walked over to the benches to chat.

"Wassup with you Kenya?"

"What you mean wassup with me?

"Girl you know what I mean, you been smiling ode lately."

"Ugh it's that noticeable? Don't tell nobody but me and X are talking on the DL."

"Oh my god, that's good. Why you don't want no one to know?"

"Bruh... X is Tre's bestfriend. Tre would probably kill me and X."

"Nah I don't think he would do that. But y'all can't hide that forever."

"I know, X be like fuck Tre. Like he can't dictate my life. But still that's my bro."

"You right, but still you should tell him though."

After a few minutes of us chatting a man walked up to us.

"Wassup beautiful."He said directly to me.

His voice sounds so familiar, but I couldn't put my finger on it.

"Hi." I said smiling, tucking a few strands of my hair behind my ear.

"How you doing ma?"He asked me.

That's when it hit me, It was the guy who raped me.

"Uh, I got to go.." I said holding onto Kenyas hand and calling Chloe while walking out to the car.

"Girl why you ran so fast? All he did was ask for your number?" She said once we got in the car.

"Kenya.. That was him." I told her pointing to the direction he was breathing heavily.

"What you mean him?"

"That the guy.. you know.. who raped me" I said the last part low.

"OMG, and you ain't do shit? Oh fuck no." She said unlocking and getting out of the car. But before she left I grabbed her arm.

"No Kenya stop. It's over with just leave it." She pushed her arm off.

"Fuck no, lemme beat his ass real quick." She said getting out of the car.

KENYA

As I was walking up to the man. I walked right in front of his face as he looked up at me from his phone.

"Can I help you?"

"You mean can someone help you once I whoop you ass." I took his phone and threw it across the park and started beating his ass. Well, I thought I was beating his ass. He pushed me on the ground and started whopping my ass. I then saw Kiara running out of the car and whooping his ass. That's when we both was on top of him socking the fuck out of him.

"Thats.What.The.Fuck.You.Get" I said punching his face as I said each word. After that Kiara pulled me off and we got in the car and drove off.

KIARA

"Kenya why would you do that?" I said giggling a little bit.

"Nah forreal though, I don't know why you just ran off and not whoop his ass."

"You know I don't like confrontations."

"Well you need to learn to defend for yourself." She said pulling up to the house.

"Let's just change the subject." I got out of the car and took Chloe out and we walked up to the house.

KNOCK KNOCK

Tre opened the door. Boy was he looking so FINE. I didn't notice I was staring.

"See something you like?" He asked me

"Shut up." I said laughing and wrapping my arms around his neck. "I didn't know you was coming today?" I pecked a kiss in his lips.

Kenya then bum rushed us. "Ew y'all so nasty."

"Kenya how about you shut up?" I said taking a seat in the couch.

"Kenya what happened to your face?" Tre asked her.

"I had to whoop someones ass today." She said nonchalantly while taking off her shoes.

"Who?"

"The nigga that raped Kiara." She said bluntly.

"What you mean the nigga who raped her?" He said moving up forward from his seat.

"He was tryna talk to her and then she realized that was him and shit so me and her beat his ass."

"Kiara why you out here fighting?"

"He was beating up Kenya so I had to jump in and fight with her."

"I was gonna get his ass, y'all ain't have to do anything. But anyways I got a present for you Kiara." He left the room and came back with a bag.

"Damn you ain't never gave my ass a present unless it was my birthday or Christmas." Kenya pouted.

"You don't deserve shit." He joked with her.

"Babe, you didn't have to give me anything." I said looking up at him smiling.

"Just open it girl." He said. I opened the gift and it was an iPhone 6s.

"Oh My God THANKS!" I jumped up and hugged him.

"It's ight, I put my number already in case you need some." He told me.

"Thanks I love it so much." I said kissing him in the mouth.

"Anyways y'all, I gotta go handle some." He said walking out.

About 30 minutes after Tre left. Chloe came in screaming.

"KiKi!! OWWW!" She said running to me holding her chin while trying to catch her breath. 

"CHLOE WHAT HAPPENED?" I dropped the phone over on the couch and started running to her checking out her body.

"THE MAN C-C-UT ME." She said sniffling while pointing on the top of the steps.

"What man?" I said looking at her chin which was sliced before looking up at where she pointed.

I then seen a manly shape walking down the steps.

DRAMA NEXT CHAPTER!!