Chapter 10

KIARA

"KiKi!! OWWW!" She said running to me holding her chin while trying to catch her breath.

"CHLOE WHAT HAPPENED?" I dropped the phone over on the couch and started running to her checking out her body.

"THE MAN C-C-UT ME." She said sniffling while pointing on the top of the steps.

"What man?" I said looking at her chin which was sliced before looking up at where she pointed.

I then seen a manly shape walking down the steps

I bent down and whispered into Chloe's ear, "Go into the kitchen and don't say anything."

"You gonna come with me?"

"I'm gonna be there in a minute. But Chloe please listen to me, and go hide in the kitchen and don't come out."

She nodded her head and ran into the kitchen.

Kenya then got up, "Who the fuck is up there?" As the man revealed himself it was the guy who raped me.

"Oh hell naw, this post to be some white people shit. Why you breaking in here and shit?" Kenya yelled at him.

"Y'all got me all types of fucked up if ya think I was gonna let y'all slide for jumping me."

"No you got me fucked up for tr-" Kenya was interrupted when the guy punched her to the ground. "AYO RICO AND SEAN, come get em." Two men dressed in black took Kenya who was knocked out on the floor, and the other took me. While another person went to go look for Chloe and put her in a black van. After a few hours the car stopped moving. The two men took us out and walked us to a dark room with only a bed on the floor.

I ran over to Kenya and tried to wake her up. "Wake up!" She didn't budge, so I slapped her in the face. Then she woke up. She held onto her face.

"Why you slapped me for? Where we at?" She asked holding onto her cheek.

"The guy who raped me, one of his people just took us here."

"Oh hell naw, you got your phone on you? I left mines charging in my room."

"Oh yeah, I actually do." I took out my phone but I realized there were no service.

"Fuck there's no service.." I told her, putting my phone back in my pocket. I walked over to Chloe who was still hurt.

"Are you okay Chloe?" I said putting pressure onto her cut. She would jerk her face.

"No.. It stwil hwurts!" She said crying.

"I know Chloe. But stop crying okay? When we leave I'll buy you some icecream okay?" I told her.

I took out my sweater and put it on the floor so she could sleep on it.

"Ok Kiki," She said laying down and going to sleep. I waked over to Kenya who pacing back and forth.

"I was suppose to be on a date with X, so he gonna notice when I'm not there. I swear when I see this nigga. Imma fuck him up."

"There's no damn windows, nothing in here. I wonder what they gon do to us."

X

It was 6:30 and me and Kenya was gon head out to David Busters at 6:00. I kept calling her but she won't answer her phone. Damn she stood a nigga up. I headed over to her grandmoms house, but ain't nobody was there. I called up my nigga Tre.

"Yo." He answered

"My nigga where you at?" I asked him.

"I'm the trap why?"

"Nobodys at yo grandmas house."

"I was just there to give some to Kiara and Kenya and them was there."

"Nah but me and Kenya was post to do some tonight."

"What y'all was finna do?"

"We was just gon chill and go to David Busters."

"Imma come by real quick."

"Aight man." I said hanging up the phone waiting for him to come.

15 minutes passed by and Tre pulled up the driveway. He walked up to the front door.

"Man, Kenya and Kiara both ain't answering they phone." He said, taking out his spare key and opening the door. We both walked upstairs to Kenya's room. I noticed her phone still in the charger.

"Bro.. Her phones in the charger and she never leaves without her phone."

I started inspecting the room and I noticed a letter on top of her bed. I went over to the letter and read it.

You ain't wanna give me your turf? Now I got yo bitches. Imma send you all three of these thots sucking me and my niggas dick.

-Snake 

"Tre c'mon read this shit man." I said and Tre walked over to where I was an read the note. He crushed the paper into a ball and threw it.

"FUCK! You know where that niggas trap at?" I asked him.

"Yea one of the workers sent it to me the other day."

"Ii let's go." We both went downstairs and I drove to the place.

TRE

As we started to pull up the place. I took out my glock and handed X a 9mm.

I put my gun on silent, and then I shot the two guards who was watching the doors. We then walked in. Me and X walked straight into the office where this nigga Snake was.

Once I seen this nigga, I burst out laughing. This nigga "Snake" use to work for me before I dropped him for trying steal some of my snow.

"Seems like you got my note?" He said with a smirk.

"Seems like yo ass is still pressed you got dropped." I said giving him a smirk back.

"I wont be pressed when your ass is 6 foot under."

Me and X pulled out our guns and aimed it at him. Two of his goons behind him pulled out their guns too.

If I die, I die. I ain't being like these white ass movies where we just put guns to each others face.

I blasted one bullet and it hit one of the mans, seconds after X hit the other, and then Snake reached for his gun but I tackled his ass to the floor. I then started punching his ass one the floor while X was kicking his face in. I took out my gun and blasted his face.

"He got me fucked up. Wasting my new balmain jeans for this punk ass blood of his." X said before spitting on his dead body.

Me and X then walked out and started looking for where Kenya and em was at. After a few rooms, we saw them on the floor sleeping.

"Ayo wake up." I tapped onto Kiara. She woke up and jumped on me.

"Oh my god, how'd you find me?" She said hugging me.

"I got my ways." I said smiling at her. Damn she was so fucking gorgeous.