Chapter 14

KIARA

Today morning I woke up and stripped out my clothing and hopped into the shower. After, I got out and brushed my teeth and laid my clothes on top of the bed while I was drying myself and putting lotion on. I silently took the clothes and put them on slowly so Chloe won't wake up. I went downstairs where Kenya was in the kitchen.

"Good morning! How you feeling?" I asked her taking a seat next to her in the dinning room.

"I'm good, I just got a headache." She said pressing her hands against her temple.

"Aw, those girls really threw their shoes at you. Like what happened?"

"No, it's not about the fight... Don't get mad If I tell you please?"

"I won't get mad, tell me." I said starting to get worried.

"I'm pregnant." She blurted out.

My eyes widened and I put my hand over my mouth.

"Kenya, pregnant by X?"

"Yes Kiara! I'm not some hoe." She said getting offended.

"No, but you do realize how mad Tre is gonna be at both of y'all."

"I don't care about how Tre feels right now. This is about me."

"Well, I'm happy for you. Did you tell X yet?" I asked getting up from my seat and sitting besides her and put my arm over her shoulders.

"No, I might tell him after school, but I'm scared." She said poking her bottom lip out. I went and rubbed her back and said, "It's okay boo, we gon' get through this. Now let's get our asses to school."

I went over to the living room and put my book bag and swung it over my shoulder and walked out.

"Kenya, lemme drive today." I said smiling at her innocently.

"Fine, you needa learn how to start driving for me anyways." She said laughing getting into the passenger seat.

I opened the driers seat and took the keys from Kenya and started the car and starting driving slow as fuck.

"Damn.. you mad slow. We gon' get there in fucking 5th period." I laughed and sped up a little faster. Once we reached to the schools parking lot, I parked but it look like a 7 year old child parked the car. I got out the car and opened the door for Kenya and locked the car doors and we started walking to the school.

"Bye boo, see you in lunch." I said to her hugging her and we then separated to our first period classes.

"Bye babe." She said walking off. I walked into first period and I took my seat and I noticed Tre wasn't here. I then took out my notebook and started taking notes because I was way behind in school since I stopped going for weeks after ends.

Mr.Kenning asked the class a question and almost everybody raised their hand but obviously she called on me.

"So what was the treaty Germany was forced to sign to end WW1, Kiara?"

"Miss.. Why you calling on me, If I didn't raise my hand? Pick on Leah, Ashley or Matthew why me? Damn." I said looking down at my notebook.

"Go to the principals room." Mr.Kenning said.

"Gladly." I said and put my notebook in my bag and got up and walked out to the principals office. After 15 minutes of a speech from the principal she let me stayed till second period.

LUNCH

I walked straight to the table where Kenya and them was at. I noticed Tre was there, so I sped walk and sat next to him.

"Wasgood beautiful." Tre said wrapping his arm around my waist.

"Hey, why you wasn't here first period?" I asked him.

"I had some to deal with..." I nodded then after a minute he asked me, "If I ever do something wrong, would you leave me?" I looked up at him with a raised eyebrow.

"It depends, what did you do?" I said facing my body towards him.

"Nah, I ain't do none." He said brushing off the topic.

I leaned forward and kissed him in the lips and wrapped my arms around him. 

KENYA

AFTER SCHOOL

I rolled down the car window and faced X and tucked the few strands of hair behind my ear.

"Babe... I have to tell you something." I said fidgeting with my hands.

"Wassup?" He said looking up from his phone and staring down at me. I grabbed his hand and started massaging it.

"Promise me you won't get mad?" I said looking at him seriously.

I was so scared we both were still teenagers and I was scared he was going to leave me because he was still young and who would want to be held down by a child at his age.

He chuckled, "I wont wassgood ma?"

I cleared my throat, "I'm..." I took a a long breath "I'm um, pregnant." I said taking my eyes off of him.

"You forreal?" It sounded like excitement in his voice, and I looked up at him.

"You not mad?"

"Why would I be mad girl? I love you so much. Now you carrying my first seed."

I smiled and looked at his brown eyes. "I love you so much too, but I'm scared what about my brother?"

"What he gon' do? Chill don't worry about him." He reached into jeans pocket and pulled out a black box and took out a ring. I jerked my head back in confusion.

"Bab-"

"This is a promise ring and I just want you to promise me we gon' be together forever." I looked down at the ring with glossy eyes.

"Oh course baby!" I said tears rolling down my eyes while he put the ring on. He leaned in and gave me a kiss on my forehead.