Chapter 24

The day before prom approached quickly. I didn't even want to go because I didn't even have a date and I don't know if I was able to bare seeing Tre with another girl at prom. I was cutting apples and went over to give it to Chloe. Her birthday was approaching and I didn't know what I was going to do for her birthday yet. Kenya has been spending a lot more time in X's house as she got bigger. I heared the door knock and I went over to turn the knob and pulled it open and I seen Tre rushed in.

"Hello..." I said dragging my words since it was so awkward.

"What's good baby?" He said grabbing my waist and pulling him closer to me. I layed my head on his chest, he still had that charm on me.

I quickly pushed back, "What you doing here?" I frowned.

"I missed you." He said whispering into my ear.

I crossed my arms and said, "Wheres your little asswhore?" I said.

"She was just a little fling, she's nothing."

"I cheated on you too." I said.

His eyes turned red and his eyebrows furrowed together. "Yo, you deadass?"

I laughed at his expression, "I'm just joking. You think you can have little flings but I cant?"

We both went to go take a seat in the couch and he asked me, "So you going to prom?"

"I don't know. I got a dress but im not sure. How about you?"

"Go to prom with me." He asked me.

"I don't know. You're always doing something stupid to break my heart Tre. I don't know if I could keep going back and forth with you."

He sighed, "I won't do that again ever."

"You said that last time. How the hell you gonna have a bitch in front of my face? Then the next day come and cuddle with me Tre? Huh?"

"I didn't know you was coming over."

"Tre. If I was there or not. If we were together or not, you know damn well we woulda been together the next hour. So why you tried to play yourself?"

"How many times I gotta say sorry?"

"I'll go to prom with you, but this relationship." I waved my finger back and forth in between us. "We gotta work on that."

"Tre!! Chloe said running and hopping on his lap. He leaned over and kissed her forehead.

"I missed you Chloe!"

"Me too. Kiara said you was being mean to her. Say sorry to her!" She frowned and pointed at me.

I smiled and looked over at him. He looked at me and went on his knees and held my hands and said, "Kiara Carter, I love you with all my heart. I am sorry." He said trying to be funny.

"Get up ugly ass." I said picking him up laughing."

"Where's your grandmother, I haven't seen her for a while."

He looked at me weird and said, "She hasn't been here?"

"No.. She didn't haven't been here since like a week."

"Yo, I gotta go. Imma call you later." He said scattering to his feet and walking out.

I sat down on the couch and I started getting worried. What the hell just happened?

SORRY FOR IT BEING SHORT. IT'S JUST A FILLER. :D