Chapter 8

The next day I woke up and looked over my shoulder and seen Tre sitting on the chair asleep. I smiled to myself. I couldn't believe I was actually dating him.

"Tre." I mumbled. But he didn't wake up.

"Tre" I said a little louder. He then opened one of his eyes and then opened the other.

"You awake?" He asked me.

"Yeah, when are we leaving?"

"Today, lemme go get the nurse." He said getting up and walking out. A few minutes later he came in with a nurse who was pushing in a wheelchair.

"Hello, let me just check your body to check if everything is healing properly." She said. She walked over to me and checked my parts but took off my old bandages and put on fresh ones.

"Okay you are good to go. But you will be in the wheelchair for a few days. She said walking out. Tre then walked up to the hospital bed.

"How you feeling?" He asked me with his eyebrow raised.

"I feel better but it still kind of hurts when I move my legs." He picked me up and put me in the wheelchair and rolled me out the hospital. He then put me in the passengers seat and folded my wheelchair and put in his trunk.

"You good?" He asked me as he was starting up the car.

"Yeah, I'm just hungry." I told him.

"What chu want?"

"Can we get some McDonald?" I asked him and then he nodded his head and started driving there. As he started pulling up the drive thru he asked me, "What you want?"

"A medium sprite soda, burger & fries." He repeated my order and ordered his and paid and started driving to Ms.Sylvia's house.

"Do you know who did this to you?" He asked

"No, I was drunk. But I can still remember his voice." I said. He then placed his hand on my thigh causing me to jerk it back for a second. Tre then pulled up to the house and parked it in the driveway. He got out and took out the wheelchair and put me on it and starting pushing me to the front door.

KNOCK KNOCK

Kenya opened the door and looked at Tre then down at me. "Kiara what happened to you? I thought you got kidnapped or something!" She said kneeling down to me.

Tre ignored her and pushed me into the house and put me on the couch. As I was eating my McDonald, I was telling Kenya the whole story.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry for leaving you." She said frowning.

"It's fine girl, it's not like you told him to do it."

After Tre finished eating, he got up and said "Ii, imma talk to ya later. Imma head to the trap." He walked over me and kissed me in the lip and walked out.

"Did y'all just kiss?" Kenya said with her annoying smirk.

"Yup."

"So y'all dating huh?"

"Yea-"

"I knew you liked my brother! Talking all like, "he's cute and all, but I don't like your brother." She said before smacking her lips, "Y'all cute though."

I laughed along with her, "You are really something else."

TRE

I walked into the trap house and called in X to come to my office.

"Wassup nigga" He said and dabbed me.

"I'm chilling, whats been happening?" I asked

"Some nigga tryna steal one of our turfs and we killed one of his good niggas and he tryna get revenge. He said he gonna take everybody that you love."

"Whats his name?"

"They call him Snake but I ain't never seen his face before."

"But wassup wit chu? After the party you ass went missing." X asked and the story about Kiara.

"Damn bruh, you know the nigga who did it?"

"Nah nigga that's what I'm tryna figure out. She told me she remember his voice but not his face."

"Ii, imma get some of the workers to try to find shady niggas who was at the party."

"Good lucks man", I slapped him up again and he left. I leaned back in my chair and started smoking a blunt.

Not too long, but just something. Hope you enjoyed!