Chapter 19

TRE

"Do you think we should still be together?" She said finally looking at me. That was all I heard, so I pulled up to the side of the street and looked at Kiara.

"What you mean should we still be together?" I said with furrowed eyebrows.

"I just don't think this is healthy because all we do is fight and I'm just so tired."

"What chu tryna say."

"Do you still want to be together?"

"I do, but I guess you don't since you reconsidering. So i guess imma let chu go."

""You really lost my trust for talking about my dad" She said looking up trying to blink away her tears.

"I said I'm sorry."

"Fuck you and your fucking sorry. You know what my dad has done to me and now you want to throw it back in my face just because I was talking to a fucking guy? You probably have contacts full of girls. But I don't say shit. Why? because I fucking trusted you!"

I didn't say nothing because I knew she was right. I stirred my wheel and starting driving to Kiara's house. About 15 minutes we reached the house and she grabbed Chloe and walked back into the house.

 "Fuck!" I slammed my fist into the steering wheel.

I really fucked up. I sighed. I needed to get my girl back.

 I needed to get my girl back

KIARA

I opened the door and I seen Ms.Sylvia sitting the living room watching t.v. I silently closed the front door behind me and sat next to Sylvia.

"Thanks so much for everything you have done." I said looking up at Sylvia.

"It's fine, you guys are a part of my family." She said, I smiled at her and that's when my phone ringed and I looked down and saw a text message.

Tre: I love you.

I smiled down at my phone and texted him back that I loved him too. Even though I guess we weren't together he would always be my first love. I picked up Chloe from Sylvia's lap and I walked upstairs and laid her on the bed and I seen Kenya removing her makeup with makeup wipes.

"Hey boo! I missed you so much." I said poking out my bottom lip and going over to her and hugging her.

"Hey girl! I got so much to tell you. She said showing me her finger.

"You're engaged?"I said in shock.

"No! It's a promise ring. Like I really love X." She said giving a wide smile.

"I'm so happy for you." I genuinely smiled at her.

"Thank you babe. How's you and my brother?" She said turning her stool facing me and putting down her wipe.

"We aren't dating anymore?"

"Girl? Why?"

I told her the story about the guy and everything beyond that point.

"I dead can't believe he brought your father in this. I think he was just mad."

"But that doesn't give him the right to say that to me. Like he really broke my heart but ugh. I really love him." I said playing with my bracelet.

"He loves you too. But what he said was not okay and you should talk to him about it."

"Yeah I know. I just. I just don't know what to do."

"I love you Kiara." She said getting up and hugging me tightly. I bent down and rubbed her stomach and talked to it and said, "Hi Baby! I can't wait till you get out.

"Good night sis." I said stripping out my clothes and getting into the shower. After I got out I went into my bed and drifted off to sleep.

JUST A FILLER, MORE DRAMA TO COME.