Chapter 17

****** READ ****** 

CHAPTER 16 IS PRIVATE, AND YES IT DOES CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT.

IN ORDER TO GET CHAPTER 16, DELETE THIS BOOK. FOLLOW ME & THEN ADD THE BOOK BACK TO YOUR LIBRARY. YOU HAVE TO BE 17 OR OLDER TO BE ABLE TO READ IT.

KIARA

I woke up to the strong smell of eggs and bacon. I turned my head to the side to check if Tre was there and he wasn't so I got up and notice how sore my legs felt. It was a familiar feeling since my father use to rape me when I was younger. I headed to the bathroom and brushed my teeth and took a quick shower. Once I hopped out, I put on some clothes on and headed downstairs. I seen Chloe sitting in the living room watching t.v. Lately shes been addicted to the television. I walked over to her and plopped down on the couch besides her and put her on my lap.

"I missed you Chloe, you don't talk to me no more." I said with a frown on my face.

"I miss you too mommy. I always love you." She said turning around and hugging me tightly. I sat her down on the chair.

"Did you eat?" I asked her. She nodded her head.

So I turned my heel and continue walking to the kitchen. I walked towards Tre and wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head against his back.

"Good morning baby." I said smiling from ear to ear.

"Whats good?" He said with his raspy voice as he set down two plates of breakfast. I sat down in front of one the plates and said, "I'm good, my legs just hurt."

"Damn, I threw it down that hard?" He joked as he stuffed some food into his mouth.

"Shut up!" I said giggling. After the rest of us eating the food we just talked about anything. After I was finished, I took my plate and put it in the dishwasher and kissed him on his lips.

"I love you." He mumbled.

"I love you too." I said walking out the kitchen and going up to my room. I took my phone out of the charger and texted Kenya since she was sleeping over X's house.

Kiara: We out to the mall? I miss you :(

Bestie: Yes girl! Imma come pick you up in about one hour.

Kiara: Okay love you baby.

Bestie: Okay bye boo.

I headed over to the closet and put on a burgundy croptop with ripped jeans and rolled them up to my ankles and put on my black vans. I took my sunglasses and my clutch and headed outside when Kenya said she was downstairs. I hurried down the steps, I walked over to Chloe and hugged her and kissed her a goodbye. I walked over to the door and shouted, "Bye Tre!"

"Where you going?" He said with his eyebrows furrowed and his forehead wrinkled.

****** READ ****** (I KNOW YOU GUYS PROBABLY SKIPPED THE TOP OF THE CHAPTER)

CHAPTER 16 IS PRIVATE, AND YES IT DOES CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT.

IN ORDER TO GET CHAPTER 16, DELETE THIS BOOK. FOLLOW ME & THEN ADD THE BOOK BACK TO YOUR LIBRARY. YOU HAVE TO BE 17 OR OLDER TO READ IT.

"I'm going to the mall with Kenya."

"Ii, bye baby gimme a kiss." He said. I headed over to him and gave him a peck in the lip and walked out.

"Damn you gonna do me like that?" He said. I giggled and walked back and gave him a kiss in the mouth and bit on his lower lip. I didn't notice how long we were kissing until the car was honking.

"See what you did! I gotta go." I joked and ran outside. I headed into the passenger seat and hugged Kenya.

"Hey boo!" I said.

"Hey girl." She said as she started to pull off the driveway and started driving.

"So hows you and your boo X? You got the D last night?" I joked with her.

"Girl that dick was sooo fucking good! You need some dick in your life" She smiled.

"I did get the dick too." I said looking away from her but looking at her through narrow eyes.

"GIRL STOP PLAYING WITH ME!"

"I'm so serious, your brothers dick is way too good. Had my legs on sore!" I said laughing with her.

"Ew y'all so nasty."

"You talking about me? Anyways, how far along are you?"

"I'm not that long, I am about a month and a few weeks." I reached over to her tummy and rubbed it.

"I hope it's a girl, how about you?"

"Same here, but X wants it to be a boy." She said as she started to park the car into the mall parking lot. We both got out the car and started shopping for clothes. Kenya started shopping for things for her grand mom for mothers day and that's when my mood started to shift and I guess she realized.

"Kiara whats wrong?"

"Nothing." I said dryly giving her a fake smile.

"Girl, I know you ain't okay. Just tell me whats wrong?"

"It's just that... I really miss my mom." I said as my eyes started to well up and tears were rolling down my face.

"Oh my god, my family is your family. I know your mom is looking down at you and is smiling of how great your taking care of your sister. Just keep thinking positive." She said as she handed me a napkin from her bag.

I took it and dabbed my eyes with it not trying to mess up my makeup. "I know it's just that. I miss her so much and I feel like my childhood was taken away."

"Everything happens for a reason girl, don't dwell on that shit okay?" She said looking straight in my eyes. I nodded my head and we continue to shop for clothes.

****** READ ******

CHAPTER 16 IS PRIVATE, AND YES IT DOES CONTAIN SEXUAL CONTENT.

IN ORDER TO GET CHAPTER 16, DELETE THIS BOOK. FOLLOW ME & THEN ADD THE BOOK BACK TO YOUR LIBRARY.