Chapter 12

KIARA

After the argument with me and Tre, I walked to Ms.Sylvia's house and walked up to her front porch.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Hi Ms.Sylvia" I squealed and went to hug her.

"Hello Kiara ! What you doing here so late?"

"I was wondering if I could stay for the night?"

"Of course!" She moved to the side and let us in.

"Thank you so much, Kenyas home?"

"Yeah, she's upstairs." She said pointing upstairs.

"Thanks." I said walking up the stairs while Chloe stayed downstairs with Sylvia.

I opened her bedroom door and seen her on her laptop.

"KENYA!" I said jumping on the bed.

"KIARA? What you doing here the fuck?" She said closing her laptop and facing me.

I told her the whole story of what happen between me and Tre. Tears were rolling down my face while I was saying the story because I missed my mom so much.

"Oh my god, Don't cry.. this is why I'on live with my mom because she is an alcoholic and use to beat us." She said rubbing my back.

"I really love him though! I regret slapping him, but I j-" I broke down crying again. Me and Kenya kept talking until I drifted asleep.

MORNING

I woke up and took myself a shower and brushed my teeth. I ate a peach for breakfast because I wasn't really hungry.

"Kiara meet me in the car when you ready." She said walking out the door.

I went upstairs to the room and took my bag and went downstairs to the car. I opened the door and got into the passenger side.

"I don't even wanna face him today.." I said 5 minutes into Kenya driving the car.

"Tre don't hold grudges so just try to talk to him." I just nodded my head and looked down at my phone and went on Instagram. As Kenya pulled up to the schools driveway, we walked into the schools hallway and I walked into my first period class and sat in my assigned seat. I passed by Tre and sat behind him and didn't even look at him. I took my pencil and tapped Tre on his back.

"What chu want?" He asked me not even looking at me.

"Can you just talk to me?" I whispered

"What we doing now?"

"Tre, I'm being serious. I'm sorry for hitting you. I really care about you."

He didn't reply back. I sighed and put my head down and drifted off to sleep.

LUNCH

I sat with Tre, X , Kenya and other people. I sat near Kenya and across from Tre. Me and Kenya were talking about an upcoming party.

"Kiara we out to the party tonight?"

"Kenya... I know you remember what happened last time we went out to a party."

"C'mon. X and Tre are coming as well. Everybody is gon' be there."

"Exactly, you and X gonna be boo'd up. And I ain't tryna be by myself."

"Tre is gonna be there too."

I looked at Tre and then back to Kenya. "I heard you, I just don't feel like going."

"Kiara... You know imma beg you all day. Please"

"Omg, you're so annoying. Fine imma go damn." I rolled my eyes and looked down at my phone.

5PM

I was putting on my heels. I had a short dress that was all white with black heels and I kept my hair straight. I only put eyeliner and lip gloss. Kenya was wearing a purple dress with black heels and her hair was also straight.

"You ready?" I asked Kenya.

"Mhm, but X and Tre gonna come to drive us there."

"Why you didn't tell me?"

"You didn't ask" She said giving me a smirk.

"You're so annoying." I said walking downstairs. Chloe was with Sylvia at Chuck e Cheese, but they should be back in an hour. They both were like best friends. I was low key jealous. About 15 minutes passed by and the doorbell rung. Kenya thirsty ass ran downstairs to open the door and X and Tre walked in.

"Hi." I said to both of them. They both just nodded their heads at me.

"So we out?" X said.

"Yeah let's go." Kenya said. We all got up and got inside the car.

During the party of course Kenya and X were both grinding on eachother and shit. I walked over to the bar and I ordered a cup of water. I wasn't planning on getting drunk tonight. As he gave me a cup of cold water, I took a sip and put it down and I heard a big ass glass. I turned around so fast and I seen Kenya on the floor and two big ass bitches jumping on her. I took off my heels and hopped into the fight. I then started punching one of the bitches in the face and dragging her off. I took the glass on the floor and sliced her face with it. I felt hands on my waist to pull me back.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!"