Chapter 21

KIARA

I woke up with Tre's arms wrapped around my torso and I felt so secure in his arms but I had to get up and go take a shower. As I try to unwrap himself from me his grip got tighter.

"Tre move." I grunted.

"Where you goin." He said in his sexy raspy voice.

"I need to take a shower." I said pushing his arms off of me.

"C'mon just 5 more minutes."

"Tre forreal move."

He removed his arms off my waist and he re shifted his body on the couch. I went over to kiss him on the lips.

"Love you." I said walking up to the bathroom.

"Love you too." He mumbled. I stripped out of my clothes and I took a white towel and got inside the bathroom and hopped in the shower. A few minutes of me taking a shower, I felt hands on my waist. I jerked my body back and let out a loud squeal. My heart stopped racing once I realized it was Tre. I hit him in the shoulder and said, "OMG, you scared me!"

"Why you in here?" I asked him,

"Damn you kicking me out already?" He said as he shoved me to the bathroom wall. I wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist as he lifted me up. I gave him a heated kiss and stuck my tongue in his mouth. I rotated my hips as our tongues danced with each other.

TRE

TRE

I moved one of her legs and put it over my shoulder. I slowly pushed myself in her tight pink pearl, I looked down at how she bit down on her lips. She then dug her nails in my skin as I pushed myself inside of her tighter.

"Mmmmmmmmmm." She moaned as she threw her head back and the water was running down on both of our bodies. I quicken my pace and went harder. She was grinding her hip that was matching both of our strokes.

"Whats my name?" I said I was slowly moving myself inside of her.

"Dadddddddddy" She said with her eyes closed. I thrust myself harder inside of her body.

"Tre..... I'm bout to cum!"

"Wait for me." I said. After that me and her both cumed together and we both stopped to catch our breaths. After we finished cleaning ourselves, we got out the bathroom and dried ourselves with the white towels.

"Lemme take you out to dinner tonight." I asked her as I pulled my jeans up and put my white t-shirt on.

"Yeah, where you wanna go?"

"It's a surprise." I said giving her a peck in the lips.

Sorry that it was short, It was just a filler.