Chapter 13

KIARA

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH ME!" I pulled my arms back and turned around and looked up at Tre.

"C'mon get in the car."

"NO! Where the fuck is Kenya?" I said narrowing my eyes looking after for her.

"X is driving ha to my grandmoms crib." He said grabbing my arm to his car.

As we got in the car I crossed my arm, frowning and facing my head down. I was just so pissed that I had to watch Kenya get jumped. Kenya was my best friend and I felt like I shouldn't have left her side.

 As we stopped on a red light. I could feel him burning a hole in my face. I turned and faced him.

"What?"

"Why you went fighting shawty?"

"Because... Kenya is my best friend and I ride for what's mine. Even though we always argue. I will always love her." I said looking up at him and smiling.

"Why you smiling fo? I'm still anit fucking witchu."

"You're so rude." I said frowning.

"I'm playing, C'mere" He grabbed my arm and pulled me into his lap. He then started kissing on my lips and then he started kissing on my neck. He pulled back and looked at me.

"We good now?" He asked me.

"Y..yes" I said trying catch my breath. I was caught out of my gaze when I heard the sound of honking of the cars behind us. "Oh shit." I mumbled and I sat back in the passenger seat as he drove off.

"Why you left my crib" He said pulling up to Sylvia's house.

"I don't wanna go to your house and then when we argue I go back to your grandmoms house. I just want a stable environment for Chloe."

"It's you, you wanna be running off and shit."

"And plus, I don't just wanna depend on you and that's why I'm looking for a job."

"What If I want you to depend on me?"

"Ugh, can we just end this?"

"Ii boss."

I reached for the door to get out and I put one foot on the floor.

"Damn not even a hug?" He said. I giggled and put my foot back in and reached in for a hug and then I gave him a kiss in the mouth.

"Bye Tre." I said smiling and walking out of the car.

TRE

Damn, no matter how I try to be mad at Kiara she got on some type of drug. But she wasn't giving it up and she got a nigga horny. I pulled out my phone from my pocket and texted my other nigga Vince.

Me: Nigga we out to a strip club? Tryna get my dick wet.

Vince: Yeah nigga, imma meet you there.

I put my phone down and drove to the strip club. I walked straight in because the bouncer was one of my friends. I saw my nigga Vince at the bar getting a drink.

"Wassup my nigga." I said giving him a dab.

"Wasgood killa." He said. We walked up to the V.I.P. section and bout 30 minutes later some stripper gave me a lap dance and she got my ass so horny. That was ass was so fat. She took me to the rooms upstairs where they sleep for extra money. I sat on the bed and took down my pants and she got on her knees and started sucking on my dick. I threw my head back grunted. "Oh shit." Shawty was sucking my whole damn skin. After I threw her ass on the bed, I took out my condom and wrapped it on my member and rammed myself in her loose ass pussy. That shit was by dry as fuck. I reached over to the drawer and took the water bottle and poured it on her vagina. She looked at me like I was crazy.

Her pussy wasn't that good but at least I was able to nut. I got up and threw out the used condom and pulled up my pants and threw down the $150 on the dress. I regretted this shit and I knew Kiara was gonna fuck me up if she found out. I sighed and walked my ass back to my car.