Chapter 11

KIARA

A few days later, Tre told me to move in with him because it was more safer. I slept with Chloe in the guest room because I still wasn't ready to sleep with him. I woke up and took Chloe & I a shower and walked downstairs to the kitchen and I smelled food. I walked into the kitchen and seen Tre cooking up some breakfast.

"Oh so now you a chef?" I joked smiling at him.

"You already know, im chefing it up." He said looking at me.

I leaned against the corner watching him cook. "You need some help?"

"Yeah get some cheese." He said, so I walked over to the fridge and took out the pre slice cheese and handed him 3 slices.

"Thanks" He said grabbing the cheese and scrambling it with the egg. After he finish cooking, he put 3 bacon, egg and cheese with pancakes. He put those in 3 plates and placed it on the table. I called out for Chloe and I told her to grab a seat.

"Thanks for cooking this by the way." I told him, grabbing for the fork and eating my food.

"It's cool." He said eating his food as well. Me and him just talked about stupid things and he kept making me laugh. I started to feel so much more comfortable around him. Chloe finished her meal and walked out the kitchen to the living room.

"I want you to meet my moms." He said randomly. I raised an eyebrow and slowly chew on my food.

"Are you forreal?"

"Yeah, Kiara" He held onto my hand, "I really want you to meet my mom." He said looking into my eyes.

"When do you want us to meet?" I asked him.

"Tonight, I already told her you was coming."

"How you knew I was gonna say yes?" I joked with him.

"I guess I'm a future teller." He smiled at me. "C'mere." He told me pointing to his lap. I got up and straddle his lap and wrapped my arms around his neck. He looked at my eyes for a minute and then we locked lips. I started sucking on his lips and slide my tongue in his mouth. He slide his hands down to my butt and started squeezing it. He then slide his hand up my bra unhooking it. He leaned into my ear and whispered "You ready?"

"I would, but Chloe is here." I said low.

"We can do it upstairs."

"No, I just don't wanna do it knowing shes here." I said looking at his lips.

"I respect it ma" He said pecking onto my lips.

FEW HOURS

We pulled up to Tre's mom house.

KNOCK KNOCK

A middle aged brown skin woman opened the door with a few noticeable white strands of hair on her head.

"Tre, my son!" She step forward and gave him a hug. She then moved to the side and allowed us to walk in. She lead us to the dinning room.

"So this is the infamous Kiara, I've heard about?" She said eyeing me up.

"Hello Ms.Br-" I told her.

"You can call me Jackie." She interrupted me.

I just nodded my head. While we were talking, I've notice the cheap shots she threw at me.

"So how did you meet Tre again?" She asked already knowing the story.

"Well my dad kicked me out and Tre let me in his home."

"Why did he kick you out? Were you hoeing around?"

"No, he was just drun-" She cut me off with another insult.

"Why are you wearing those hooker boots? How does your mom let leave home like that." This was overboard and I was gon' let her know.

"Thank you for this food. But you will not keep throwing cheap shots at me all night. And do NOT." I breathed in. "Do not, talk about my mom like that again." I grabbed onto Chloe's arm and rushed out the room.

TRE

As I watch Kiara run out the house, I shifted my eyes back to my mom.

"Mom, you foul for that." I said straight facing her.

"What did I do?" She said sarcastically.

"Mom, forreal I'm not playing witchu. I brought her here for a reason, not for yo ass to disrespect her." I got up and left and ignored her even though she was calling for me.

I looked left and right to see which way she went and I seen her almost crossing the corner. I ran down the block to catch up to her. I grabbed onto her waist and turned her to face me.

"Why you walked away from me fo?" I asked her. She slapped my arms away from her waist.

"Don't play dumb with me Tre. You just watched your mom disrespect me." Tears was rolling down her eyes. I wiped them off. "And it made me feel like shit and it brought me back to when X try to joke on me and you ain't do shit!"

"After you left I set my mama straight. So don't go on with that bullshit."

"Nothing ever goes through your fucking big ass head."

I grabbed onto her face. "Imma need you to stop cursing a nigga out. Now get yo ass in the car and stop all that crying fo' I give you some to cry bout." I said seriously.

She jerked her head back and looked at me like I was crazy. "You're not my fucking dad. Even he can't tell me to do shit!"

"Get.In.The.Fucking.Car" I said through my teeth. She raised her hand and slapped my ass back to the dinner with my moms. I looked at her like she was crazy.

"Now yo' ass can stay in the streets and thot around for money. The people who give a fuck about you is the ones you always disrespecting." I grabbed onto Chloe's arm and walked her to my car. She don't need to stay outside because of her sister.

"DON'T FUCKING TOUCH MY SISTER." She said grabbing her back. I let go of Chloe's arm.

"Fuck this forreal yo."