Chapter 16 - Public

KIARA

ONE WEEK LATER

Me and Tre haven't spoke since he dropped me off. He kept blowing up my phone and constantly texting my phone. Since I was alone in the house because Chloe and Sylvia went out and Kenya went over to X's house. I picked up my phone and pressed onto Tre contact and texted him to come over. Even though I was hesitate to press the send button, I just pressed it. A few minutes later he answered and said he was gonna come.

I threw my phone on the couch and got up and went over to the kitchen to warm up a hot pocket because a bitch was hungry. After I took the hot pocket out the microwave and I was halfway through eating it, I heard the door knock. So, I got up and went over to the door and opened it.

"Wasgood ma." Tre said with his sexy ass smile. He reached in to give me a hug.

"Hi Tre." I said walking over to the couch. He sat next to me and looked at me and said, "Why you ain't answering my calls?"

"Because I wasn't ready to talk to you."

"You ready now?"

"Why did you cheat on me?" I said ignoring his question and going straight to the point.

"I was gon' tell you."

"Why.Did.You.Cheat.On.Me? I said saying it slowly like he was dumb.

"I was just in the moment. It didn't mean anything to me I promise. Just forgive me."

"I do forgive you, but I don't think we should continue going out with each other."

"Chill, we ain't breaking up for something petty. C'mere" He said grabbing my waist and setting me on top of his lap.

"I'm scared." I told him.

"Scared of what?"

"Of you breaking my heart."

"I would never intentionally break your heart and you should know that."

I wrapped my arms around his neck and leaned in and gave him a kiss in the lips and I slide my tongue in his mouth and both of our tongues were dancing with eachother. He then move his hands up to my nipple massaging both of my nipples giving them both equal amount of attention. He then started to suck on my neck as I released a soft moan and I began to grind against his already hard cock, feeling it rub against me under his jeans.

He whispered to my ear and said, "You ready?" I nodded my head and he carried me to his bedroom and gently threw me on the bed and he started to slide down my shorts and then threw my panties to the side and began to lick pink pearl. I then arched my back forward as pleasure was rushing through my blood. I then let out louder moans as he worked my pearl giving me an orgasm that controlled my entire body. Tre reached over the drawer and grabbed a condom and wrapped it on his wood. He removed his shirt and then move my leg forward as he entered himself into me. I wrapped my hands around the bedsheets and grabbed onto it as he begin to thrust himself faster.

"Whats my name?" He grunted as he rammed himself into me.

"D-Daddy!" I yelled as he went faster and harder.

"I'm about to come." I said as beads of sweat formed on my forehead. We both then came together and then Tre dropped his body onto the bed my legs were so sore but I manage to put it over Tre's torso and drift off to bed.

NOT TOO LONG, IT WAS JUST A FILLER. HOPE YOU ENJOYED!