Introduction

Taehyung is a nerd in school, V on YouTube. He hides his identity in school by putting on fake braces and glasses. He knows that if he was to reveal his identity, a lot of people would befriend him because of his popularity. He is a huge fan of BTS and his bias is the Golden Maknae. V is an ARMY YouTube sensation. He has about 2 Million subscribers because of his voice and how he fanboys over BTS. His viewer loves him so much and thinks that he is handsome and absolutely adorable.

Jungkook is a member of BTS, he loves music, BTS members and the ARMYs dearly. He heard that there is this YouTuber that fanboys over them. Fanboys, its a boy. He is curious how that fan acts and decided to check that YouTuber out when he had free time. He was surprised at how many subscriber and how V looks like. Jungkook was completely stunned.

Rap Monster, also known as Namjoon, is the leader of BTS. He has a secret crush on the oldest hyung in the group, Jin. But he is scared to confess so he decided to keep it a secret for now and not tell anyone. He is envious of Yoongi and Hoseok's relationship. Namjoon breaks almost everything he touches as well.

Jin, the Eomma of BTS. He loves pink and mario almost as much as he loves BTS and the ARMYs. But BTS and ARMYs win by about 10%. He also has a very secret crush on their leader. He is scared to confess so he is waiting for the right time to confess his love to that 'Dumbass', as he would call him.

Yoongi, also known as Suga. The grandfather of BTS. He has been dating Hoseok for about a year and the ARMYs ships them and supports them a lot. He is grateful for the ARMYs. Whenever the members freak out, he calms them down. You do not want to argue with him when he is angry though. He just might punch you and send you flying to America from Korea.

Hoseok, also known as J-Hope, is the sunshine of the group. He has a bunch of nicknames created by ARMYs and the members. For example, J-Hoe, J-Horse, Horse, Hoe and many more. But they love him all the same. He can bright up a lot of people's mood whenever they are down. He might be dumb sometimes but he gets serious when he has to.

Jimin, also known as Jamless (Lmao). Is the cute member of BTS. He might be clingy at times but he is also very supportive, trustworthy and lends you a shoulder when you need one. He is handsome but sadly, he does not have jam (I just had to. Sorry not sorry). He is very close to Jungkook and treats him like his little brother. Sometimes ARMYs even mistake them as a couple.

One important thing to take note of, all of the members heard of a YouTuber named V. He is very popular among the ARMYs as well.