Chapter 21

Taehyung, Baekhyun and GOT7 arrived at Australia just a few minutes ago and it was really late since their flight was at 1.30 and it lasted for about 11 hours. Taehyung's mother texted Taehyung to head right back home and get some rest as tomorrow will be a busy day for them.

Taehyung texted back, asking on where the rest of them will sleep. His mom replied by saying, "Since me and your father have two houses in Australia, we decided to let you and the rest of you guys to use the bigger one. The house will be big enough for all of you."

Taehyung hummed and sent a "Ok." Before his mom gave him the address and Taehyung decided that they could all take taxis to go. "Hyung, we would need to split into three teams. We are going there by taxi." He said.

"Oh, ok. Scissor paper stone? The people with scissors stays in one team, the the people with paper stays on one team and the people with stone stays on the other?" Jackson suggested and everyone else nodded.

"Scissor... Paper... Stone!" They all said in unison. So the arrangement went as, Taehyung with Jackson and Mark. Baekhyun with Youngjae and Yugyeom. Bambam with Jinyoung and Jaebum.

"I'll send you the address in the group chat and we'll go." Taehyung smiled and did what he said he would do. "Alright, now that's settled. Let's go! The team that reaches there first wins!" He said excitedly. The rest of them nodded with as much excitement as Taehyung himself

Each team hailed a taxi for themselves and boarded it before telling the driver their destination. All three teams were going they will win the competition and was excited the whole ride.

But Bambam's team was quicker by a few seconds and they won. They made a deal of one group treating Bambam's team drink while the other will buy them food the next morning.

"We'll decide by choosing the winner to pay for the drinks and the loser to pay the food. Each team's representative please come out." Bambam smiled.

Taehyung and Baekhyun stood up from the couch in the house before seating in the middle of the room and had a staring competition until it was broke off by Mark asking what game they were supposed to play.

"If we play scissors paper stone again, it wouldn't be fun." Yugyeom said and Jaebum nodded in agreement. "But its already late." Jinyoung said, "And Taehyung's mom said that Taehyung has duties tomorrow." He added.

"I'll pay for everything since I'm the hyung." Baekhyun sighed. "Really, hyung?!" Taehyung exclaimed. Baekhyun nodded and smiled softly. "Thank you so much, hyung!" Taehyung smiled and hugged Baekhyun.

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever, go to sleep, you need to get up early tomorrow. The rest of you too." Baekhyun said, heading for his own room. The rooms was distributed during the flight to Australia.

Everyone else said good night to each other before heading to their own bedroom. Taehyung ywaned and collapsed on his bed, tired. He didn't bother to change and slept through the night.

-Time Skip-

Taehyung was dressed in a suit as he walked into the doors of his father's company after eating breakfasts with his hyungs and getting ready. The people who guards the door bowed at him and he bowed back, smiling softly. The people who worked at the counter, mostly females, looked at him with awwed gaze.

Taehyung waited for a bit before someone came to help him. "Hello, my name is Lee Jun Woo, I'll be your manager for this two weeks of your stay in Australia." He smiled. "Nice to meet you, Jun Woo, my name is Kim Taehyung." Taehyung smiled.

Jun Woo laughed, "Of course I know that." Taehyung laughed along softly. Jun Woo looked around Taehyung's age and seemed carefree which made Taehyung felt a bit at ease. "How old are you, Jun Woo-ssi?" Taehyung asked.