Chapter 6

Taehyung just woke up from his nap and yawned cutely while stretching. He decided to check his Instagram as its been awhile since he last did.

Taehyung was shock to see so many notifications and a few particular one stood out.

'JeonKookieJeon followed you.'

Taehyung gasp and his eyes felt like its going to pop out any time. His mouth agape. Then he continued to stroll down his notifications.

'SeokieMomJin followed you.'
'JHopieYourHope followed you.'
'JiminHasYESJam followed you.'
'NamjoonRapsMonster followed you.'
'MinSugaHasSwag followed you.'

Taehyung felt his soul leaving him. "No way. No fucking way. What the fuck. Holy shit. Mother lord. I need to stop cursing but. What. The. Actual. Fucking. Shit. Ahshbdgwj." Taehyung threw his phone and rolled around screaming and shouting.

"Breathhhh. Ahsnhdbene." Taehyung squealed. That has not just happened. He pinched himself to make sure this wasn't a dream. And it wasn't.

Taehyung rushed to pick up his phone and called Baekhyun. "Hello? Tae?" Baekhyun yawned. "Sorry, just woke up from my nap."

"Y- you won't b-belive what ha-happened." Taehyung stuttered, still not believing all this happened. "You sound really anxious..? What happened?"

"BTS t-they..." Taehyung gasped out. "They..?" Baekhyun urged him to continue. "T-they..." Taehyung gasped again. "They what, Tae?! You know what, I will be there in 5 minutes. Wait for me."

And just like that the call ended. Taehyung squealed so hard he started choking on his own saliva. He stared into blank space in shock.

Minutes later, he heard someone banging, literally banging on his door. He rushed down and opened it. Revealing a wild Baekhyun. "What happened?!" Baekhyun shouted.

Taehyung dragged Baekhyun in and closed the door. "They... T-they... Followed..." Taehyung gasped. "Followed what????" Baekhyun said.

"TheyfollowedmeonInstagram." Taehyung gasped out. "What?" Baekhyun asked, confuse. "They. Followed. Me. On. Instagram." Taehyung said, trying to be calm.

Baekhyun's eyes immediately bulged and his jaws dropped. "No way," Baekhyun states, "Y-yes way," Taehyung replied.

"Ok. Now let's calm down. Tae." Baekhyun calmed down quicker than Taehyung expected. "Huh? O-ok..?" Taehyung said confusingly.

"Now," Baekhyun gave an evil smirk. "Whatever you're thinking stop." Taehyung said. Feeling scared slightly. "I want you to text Jungkook. Or I will never talk to you again." He smirked.

Taehyung screamed, "What?!" Baekhyun smirked. "You know I'm serious. Now go!" Taehyung shakily stood up, climbed the stairs with jelly legs and almost falling.

Taehyung went in his room and took his phone. He opened his Instagram and gulped. Is he really going to do it? He took a super deep breath and taped on 'JeonKookieJeon'

Baekhyun was beside him, looking at him with expectation. Taehyung clicked on inbox and gathered all his courage.

'Hi.' He sent. Baekhyun looked at him in disbelief. "That's all? Really? Wow." Taehyung looked at him, "What else did you expect? Gahh. Try sending to your Jongdae after he follows you,"

Baekhyun sighed, "Fine. Let's wait to see if he will reply." Taehyung sighed, "He probably won't. He's busy you know? And he must be sad because of Namjoon's injury."

Baekhyun's mood dropped, "Yeah..." Taehyung smiled apologeticly. "Sorry..." He mumbled. "Its fine. Everyone's worried anyways."

Taehyung phones beeped. A notification from...

'JeonKookieJeon'

Taehyung and Baekhyun looked at each other and squealed.

A/N
Short asf, but be thankful. ;) Promise longer chapters in the future. Ok?