Chapter 7

Bangtan was out for lunch and enjoying their meal when Jungkook's phone vibrated. He turned off notifications for almost everything except for things that are important and things that are related to V.

He took out his phone and gasped. Hoseok and Jimin who sat beside him looked at him. "What's wrong?" Hoseok asked.

"H-he." Jungkook stuttered, not knowing why. "Who?" Jimin asked, now Yoongi was looking at Jungkook too.

"V just messaged me." Jungkook managed to say. Jin's attention went to Jungkook and so did Namjoon.

3

2

1

"He what?!" They shouted in unison. "He messaged me. On Instagram." Jungkook said, showing them his phone.

'Hi.' Real-(V)

They laughed slightly. "That's all he sent?" Jimin chuckled, "So cute." Jungkook nodded.

"Should I send something back?" Jungkook asked nervously. "Why the crap are you nervous? Its not like you are messaging our president or anything." Namjoon snorted.

"He is still famous. And I also don't know why I'm nervous," Jungkook smiled nervously. "He should be the one who's nervous." Yoongi stated.

"Just send something back, I dare you." Jimin smirked.

Jungkook looked at his phone, he took a deep breath and sent.

'Sup' -JeonKookieJeon

And released his breath. "Did you actually send him something?" Jimin asked, since he was just joking. Jungkook nodded. All the members started to walk towards Jungkook to see what he wrote.

Everyone pushed each other here and there. Jimin managed to squeeze through and saw the message.

Jimin started rolling on the floor, laughing out loudly. When the rest of them saw the message, they joined in the laughter.

"Sup?" Jin gasped out. "Out of anything. You sent Sup? Pfft." Jungkook pouted, "What did you expect? Let's see how well you'll do when V sends you a message."

The laughter slowly died down. "True." Namjoon nodded. "Let's continue the meal." Jin said. "Shall we film Eat Jin then." Jimin sassed. "Shut up. Or I'll stuff food in your mouth to make you shut up." Jin glared.

Jimin shivered. "Yes, Mom." He said and ate his lunch, others following his action. Jungkook's phone then beeped again.

'Its really you?' - Real(V)

'Yeah.' - JeonKookieJeon

'Oh. My. God.' - Real(V)

'Oh your god?' - JeonKookieJeon

'Lol.' - Real(V)

'He he' - JeonkookieJeon

'Am I interrupting anything?' - Real(V)

'No, just eating lunch with hyungs,' - JeonKookieJeon

'Oh, I should probably text you another time then.' - Real(V)

'Nah, its fine.' - JeonKookieJeon

'You sure?' - Real(V)

'Yeah. You have Kik? Its easier to text there.' - JeonKookieJeon

'Yes. But... You wanna text me?!' - Real(V)

'Why not? You're so famous among ARMY too.' - JeonKookieJeon

'I am..? Alright then... Uhm. Can we text a few days first before we transfer to Kik. Because Kik contains my real name and you know. The things to keep secret and all that.' - Real(V)

'Alright then. Promise me that when you know my Kik ID, don't tell anyone.' - JeonKookieJeon

'Of course. ☺' - Real(V)

'Thanks.' - JeonKookieJeon

'Ohh. Sorry, I would love to chat more but I need to go. Baekhyun hyung's whining because I keep texting you and ignored him. 😂😂😂' - Real(V)

'Ohh, have fun playing with him then. 😄' - JeonKookieJeon

'Have fun eating lunch. I still can't believe we're talking. *squeals* Bye~' - Real(V)

'Me too, XD Bye~ Talk to you again,' JeonKookieJeon

After Jungkook placed down his phone, he realised that the whole time he was texting V, his hyungs were mumbling among each other and looking at him.

"What?" Jungkook asked innocently. "Looks like Jungkook enjoys talking to V alot." Jimin teased.

"Shut up. I will whack your face, I swear." Jungkook growled. "And you're probably gonna top." Jimin said. The hyungs chuckled.

"Park. Ji. Min." Jungkook growled loudly. They then started the game of the cat chasing the mice. But more like a bunny chasing a bottle of empty jam.

A/N
SURPRISE! WONT BE UPDATING FOR AWHILE SO I WENT WITH THE FAST UPDATE. (: