Chapter 11

Since the concert was on Wednesday, which was tomorrow. Taehyung decided to watch tvN awards which was broadcast at 2.30 - 6 o'clock. He settled down on his bed, since he was a television in his bedroom.

With some food on his lap, he started watching. "Now shall we announce the winner for the Scenes Stealer for Man?" Taehyung looked expectantly at TV and waited, " And the winner is... Kim Sung Kyun!" Taehyung clapped even though he didn't know he was.

"I know it breaks your heart, I moved to the city in a broke down car and, four years no call. Now I'm looking pretty in a hotel bar..." Taehyung sang when the background music started playing when another pair of prize announcer came on the stage.

"Up next, the winner for Content Main Award... It goes to... None one other than... Oh Hae Young!" The announcer said. Everytime a background music came out, Taehyung would be singing.

Like now, "Bang, bang. Into the room~ I know you want it! Bang, bang. All over you~" And now, "Why you gotta be so rude? Don't you know I'm human too?"

The show went on and Taehyung went to his kitchen to get food every now and then. He cheered and sang to songs like he was there. He loves watching shows like this as time will fly by if he did.

"Aww, so sweet..." Taehyung cooed when the show showed the Best Kiss Award. "So romantic... I want someone like that too..." Taehyung giggled and sighed. "I wonder who will be my boyfriend in the future..?"

"What am I thinking..." He laughed. Taehyung's stomach grumbled and he decided to make himself some sandwiches while the show went on.

After he made the sandwich, he continued watching the show until it ended. He then went ahead and showered before making dinner for himself. In the middle of his making dinner time, his phone dinged.

JeonKookieJeon - Hi :)

Real(V) - Still can't believe it! Squeals.

JeonKookieJeon - :)

Real(V) - So... Why did you text me?

JeonKookieJeon - I was bored. Am I bothering you?

Real(V) - Ofc not! Don't worry :)

JeonKookieJeon - Oh, I tot you were with the concert ticket guy.

Real(V) - 😂😂😂, his name is Baekhyun.

JeonKookieJeon - Cool, whatchu doing?

Real(V) - Shit! My dinner!

Taehyung quickly rushed to the kitchen and sighed in relief when it wasn't burnt. He quickly served it on a plate and prepared the rest of the things before going back to text Jungkook.

JeonKookieJeon - You were cooking your dinner? Cool, you know how to cook. :)

Real(V) - I guess. Uhm, if you don't mind. We could call? Because I still need to cook. Its fine if you don't want to.

JeonKookieJeon - Oh, ok. Just tell anyone my phone number. Its *********

Real(V) - Ok, don't tell anyone mine too :) I'll call you in a few sec

JeonKookieJeon - Alrighty.

Taehyung went to contacts and pressed add contact, added the phone number and saving the name as 'Bias <3' He blushed slightly at the heart he added and just dialed the number.

After one ring, the other picked up. "Hello? V?" Jungkook spoke. Taehyung gasped, it really was Jungkook. And he was talking to him. He squealed.

Taehyung could hear the said person laughing. "Calm down." Jungkook laughed. "How do you expect me to calm down when you're fucking talking to me right now?!"