Chapter 36

-Two Years Later-

BTS have grown popular throughout those two years, gaining more then millions of fans across the world. Taehyung smiled to himself as he watched the VLIVE they were holding at the moment.

Today was Valentine's Day and Jungkook said Bangtan had the day off so they could enjoy them with their boyfriends.

"We will be doing a short LIVE today!" Hoseok said enthusiastically. "We will just say... We're going to be having a break. And no worries, it's going to be a short one. Just one week... A break all of us deserve." Namjoon smiled.

Jungkook nodded in approval,"We will be spending our breaks with each of our boyfriends. For me, it's Taehyung, of course. For Namjoon hyung, it's Seokjin hyung. For Hoseok hyung, it'll be Yoongi hyung."

"And for Jimin hyung... It's Baekhyun hyung. I'm pretty sure most of you already know that." Jungkook smiled. "We're so thankful to you guys for supporting us even though we're gay or bisexual." Jimin beamed.

"Yeah... We're so so thankful for that." Yoongi said softly in Hoseok's arm. "We promise we'll be right back after the break and continue everything. We'll work even harder after the break." Hoseok assured.

Seokjin nodded, "I'll try to learn more jokes." He laughed. "And we'll come back stronger than before." The six of them said in unison. Taehyung smiled and felt a little relieved as the break was not for a day but for a week.

Ever since Bangtan got popular, the both of them had lesser time to be together. Just the both of them. Yes, they still celebrate New Years, Birthdays, Valentine's, Christmas and other special occasions. But you get what I mean.

The live then ended with them conversing slightly and Taehyung turned to the coffee he was making for Jungkook. He had learn them from a program in school. The first time Taehyung made the coffee for Jungkook, he said he loved it.

So Taehyung decided to make it for him again while waiting for him to come. They have decided to spend Valentine's Day together.

JeonKookieJeon - Hey, babe.

TaeTae - Hey, Kookie. I'm guessing you're having a week break?

JeonKookieJeon - You saw?

TaeTae - Yep

JeonKookieJeon - Awww. And here I thought it could be a surprise.

TaeTae - XD I was surprised, if you'd want to know

JeonKookieJeon - Ok, thar's nice to know :D

TaeTae - R u coming over right now?

JeonKookieJeon - Yep. U excited?

TaeTae - Maybe...

JeonKookieJeon - Just maybe?

TaeTae - Ok, fine. A lot.

JeonKookieJeon - That's better, babe ;)

TaeTae - Kook, what did I say about sending winking emojis?

JeonKookieJeon - Hm... Lemme think

TaeTae - Uh huh

JeonKookieJeon - Something about you dying? ;)

TaeTae - Don't tease me about it, Kook

JeonKookieJeon - I won't, I won't

Just then, the doorbell rang and Taehyungs smiled as he stood up from the stool he was sitting on. Heading towards the door, he hummed slowly. Taehyung turned the door knob open and saw the person he was just texting.

"Kookie!" Taehyung squealed and jumped into Jungkook's arm. They haven't met in a few weeks because of each's tight scehdules. Now that the both of them could finally see each other, they were overjoyed.

Jimin would often tell Jungkook that he was whipped because he always mentions Tae when he does something. Baekhyun would do the same to Taehyung. Taehyung and Jungkook would then tell Baekhyun or Jimin that they were the same.

"Hey baby." Jungkook chuckled, kissing Taehyung at the crown of his hair. "I missed you." Taehyung said but was muffled as his face was in Jungkook's chest.

"I've missed you too, so much." Jungkook said. Taehyubg raised his eyes and looked at Jungkook with his innocent eyes and smiled adorably, "Do you want some coffee?"

Jungkook's eyes widened, "You prepared some?" Taehyung nodded, "Uh huh." Jungkook laughed and said, "I would love some."

Taehyung then dragged Jungkook by his muscular arms and headed towards the kitchen. Taehyung settled back on the stool with Jungkook sitting opposite from him.

Taehyung handed the still hot coffee to Jungkook and Jungkook smiled softly before taking a sip. Jungkook hummed, "It's really nice."

Taehyung beamed, "I'm glad you like it." He muttered. "Did you eat lunch yet, babe?" Jungkook questioned.

Taehyung looked at Jungkook and shook his head lightly, "Not yet. Why?" Jungkook chuckled, "Let's go eat lunch together after this cup of coffee, yeah?"

Taehyung nodded, slightly confused as to why Jungkook laughed at his question. Jungkook drank up the rest of the coffee with occasional chatter here and there.

Taehyung changed into more suitable clothings and said, "Ok. I'm ready. Where are we going for lunch?"

Jungkook winked and said, "You'll find out soon enough."

A/N
I'm sure you guys were quite surprised by the time skip, right? As I told you, this story is coming to an end.

Anyways, I'm not going to update for awhile. Exams are next week and I'm SO not ready. T-T

Wish me all the best guys.

And WHAT IN A WORLD?! THE STORY HAS REACHED 78.2K VIEWS. AND 366 IN FANFICTION AS A RECORD. I AM FREAKING OUT. LMAO

I have tuition in like, 15 minutes and I'm trying my best to finish this chapter xD Luckily I did, anyways. See you guys!

_TaeLuvKook_