Special Chapter 2/2

"A date?" Taehyung asked, eyes widening in surprise. Jungkook nodded, "A date." Taehyung smiled, "I would love to, but won't your fans see us?" Taehyung questioned.

"No worries, I reserved a place just for us," Jungkook winked. "What?! A place?! How much did that cost you?!" Taehyung exclaimed, shock. "Shhhh. I'm trying to enjoy the cake." Jimin said. "You shh. They having a conversation." Baekhyun said,

"No worries, not much," Jungkook smiled, ignoring Baekmin. "And how much is 'not much'?" Taehyung asked. "Around a few thousand." Jungkook shrugged. "How dahell is a few thousands not much?! Are you craji?!" Taehyung shouted.

"Watch your mouth young man." Jin glared. "And I said, 'I want to enjoy the cake!'" Jimin glared. "Babe, calm down." Jungkook chuckled. "Calm down?! You expect me to calm down when you spent a few thousands dollar on me?" Taehyung huffed.

"Technically, yes." Jungkook smiled cheekily. Taehyung rolled his eyes, "I'm returning you the money though." Taehyung said. "Babe, no. I want to spend it on you. Plus I don't go out often so the money I saved isn't use that frequently." Jungkook said.

"But, Kookie. A few thousands dollar." Taehyung said. "And I still have a few million in my bank." Jungkook said with a blank face. "Ohh, fine." Taehyung pouted. "Awe, you so cute." Bambam cooed, walking over to pinch Taehyung's cheeks.

"Staph it." Taehyung said, swatting Bambam's hand away. "You big meanie." Bambam huffed, walking back to his seat to eat the cake. "So, Kookie, where are we going?" Taehyung asked, eating another mouthful of cake and sighing in delight at the taste.

"Its a surprise, babe." Jungkook winked. "Another surprise?" Taehyung questioned. Jungkook nodded and winked again. Taehyung pouted, "Why won't you tell me?" He whined.

"Because if I tell you, it wouldn't be a surprise anymore, babe." Jungkook smiled. "You ready to go on our date?" He then asked. "Now?" Taehyung asked. "Yep. Unless you don't want to." Jungkook said.

"Yes, let's go." Taehyung smiled cheerfully. "Alright guys, me and Tae will get going now. Enjoy the cake." Jungkook said and took Taehyung's hand into his own. Taehyung blushed slightly and looked at his shoes.

Jungkook chuckled, "Is TaeTae shy?" He teased. "S-shut up." Taehyung mumbled. Jungkook chuckled, "Alright, let's go." He said, dragging Taehyung to the exit. "We're going there by car." Jungkook said. Taehyung's eyes widened, "You're driving there?"

Jungkook nodded, "I know it's a dangerous move but its not like fans will see me in the car and start tracking me." Taehyung looked at Jungkook, "That could actually happen." He said.

"It could, but it will not." Jungkook smirked. "Whatever you're thinking stop. And how are you so sure?" Taehyung asked suspiciously. "Get in the car." Jungkook smirked ahem they reached a car and Taehyung's eyes widened.

" Jungkook smirked ahem they reached a car and Taehyung's eyes widened

"Where did you get the car?!" Taehyung exclaimed in shock. "Just get in." June kook smiled softly. Taehyung was rather afraid of touching the glorious car. He opened the car door and carefully went in. "Tae, it's OK.  Just get in." Junkgkook laughed.