Chapter 17

"Get in. Let's go." Jackson said once they gotten into the car. "Can I tag along?" BamBam asked. "Sure... I just hope we don't gain much attention. " Taehyung muttered.

"How is that going to happen? In this car are famous people. You have over millions of subscriber on your YouTube account. I have about a million. Jackson and BamBam are part of GOT7! GOT7!" Baekhyun exclaimed.

"Let's just hope for the best." Taehyung muttered again. "This is funny. Because it sounds like we're criminals trying to not get caught by thousands or even millions of police." BamBam laughed.

"It's actually something like that." Jackson replied, already zooming back to the venue. "But maybe better. I think." Baekhyun said, unsure.

"We are just there to get back your car though. And most ARMY would have already went home or something." Taehyung said. "True." Baekhyun replied.

"What's wrong with today again? Everything we planned was ruined. Completely. I even got on stage to perform with Bangtan!" Taehyung exclaimed, ruffling his hair.

"I know! And suddenly your dad's back telling you to go to Australia with him and GOT7 and me, of course." Baekhyun sassed slightly at the end.

"This is... bizarre!" Taehyung and Baekhyun shouted together. "You guys are like twins." BamBam said amusingly. "Mark hyung would have laughed if he was here."

"Wait, talking about them. Where are they?" Taehyung turned his attention to BamBam. "They're back at dorm. Packing their luggage." BamBam replied.

"Then... what are you two doing here." Taehyung raised one of his eyebrow. "I didn't unpack so I don't really need to pack again." BamBam chuckled nervously yet sheepishly.

"As for me, Mark packed for me." Jackson replied, turning into the venue. "And we're here." He smiled. "Thanks hyung. I'll be following Baekhyun's car back. You can go first." Taehyung smiled.

"No problem." Jackson winked. "See you later, TaeTae hyung!" BamBam smiled. "Awww, you're so cute~" Taehyung cooed. "Byee~" He smiled.

"Come on, Tae. My car!" Baekhyun pouted. "Wait! My phone!" Taehyung realized. "Here. I thought you would have for forgotten." BamBam laughed.

"Meanie." Taehyung pouted before taking his phone.  "See you later anyways." Taehyung smiled. "Yeah, see you later. Now I gotta get my car." Baekhyun said.

Taehyung checked his phone and was surprised to see a text coming from Jungkook.

JeonKookieJeon - What happened? Why did you suddenly go? Who were the three man?

Real(V) - Let's use Kik. U already know my name anyway. My ID is TaeTaeV  (Don't judge me.)

JeonKookieJeon - U finally replied! I was so worried for a second. OK, see you at Kik.

Taehyung smiled softly and jumped when he bumped against Baekhyun. "You were about to die. So I helped you." Baekhyun rolled his eyes. Taehyung pouted, "Hyung~" He whined.

"Text Jungkook and ask him if he could try to get us to meet again. We have to give the gift, remember?" Baekhyun said. "Alright." Taehyung smiled. Baekhyun smiled back and his eyes immediately softened.

JeonKookieJeon - I have the same username cause I ran out of creativity. Hi.

TaeTaeV - Uhm. Can we like, meet up and explain. Me and 'the concert tickets guy' have something to give you guys too, remember?

JeonKookieJeon - Sure. The venue? The meet and greet already ended. I'll pick u and 'the concert ticket guy' up. 😂😂

TaeTaeV - OK 😂