Chapter 41

Taehyung moaned as Jungkook started thrusting into him in an animalistic speed and his nails dug into Jungkook's shoulder.

"Babe, you're so tight, shit." Jungkook groaned. Taehyung moaned, "Kook! Hah! There!" He pleaded. Jungkook complied and aimed at the spot where he knew Taehyung loved.

Taehyung gasped in pleasure before he threw his head back from the amount of pleasure he was receiving from his partner.

"K-kook... I think I'm gonna... Ahhh... I'm gonna cum..." Taehyung moaned. Jungkook groaned, "Come for me, baby. Come on." Taehyung cried out when Jungkook's thrust quickened and his prostate was constantly getting hit.

"Oh my god! I'm gonna... I'm gonna... Cum!" Taehyung cried out and his eyesight became white for a moment. Taehyung's eyes popped open from his sleep and he flushed, realizing that he just had a wet dream.

Taehyung glanced down and cursed when he realized that his boxers were wet and there was an arm around his waist. "I need to change my boxers, but how? Without Kookie knowing?" Taehyung pondered.

Taehyung heard a groan beside him and he froze. "Tae? Is something wrong?" Jungkook said with a raspy morning voice, sending shivers down Taehyung's spine.

"Uhm, I wanna go to the toilet..." Taehyung tried not to stutter and succeeded, thankfully. "Babe. Face me." Jungkook commanded. Taehyung gulped and slowly turned to face his lover. "Kook..." He muttered.

Jungkook growled, "Babe, you had a wet dream, didn't you? I could hear you moaning in your sleep." Taehyung flushed, "I-i..." He stuttered. Before Taehyung could react, he was pushed down to the bed, Jungkook on top of him.

"Jungkook... Wait." Taehyung whispered. Jungkook stopped and stare at Taehyung, patiently waiting for him to continue. Taehyung stared into Jungkook's eyes, which was filled with love and lust.

"Before I came to Australia, I went to the doctors and did a check up." Taehyung began. Jungkook's eyes widened in alarm, "Are you hurt anywhere? Why didn't you tell me? We shouldn't have come to Australia if you were sick." Jungkook rambled.

"Jungkook, Kookie, calm down. It's nothing bad. Really. Why do people always think it's something bad when people visits the doctors?" Taehyung laughed. Jungkook didn't respond, "Why did you go to the doctors, though?" He questioned.

"I-i wanted to check for a-any possibility of m-me becoming pregnant..." Taehyung mumbled softly. Jungkook almost did not hear a single thing because Taehyung was speaking so softly. Almost.

"And what was the result?" Jungkook questioned, a warm fuzzy feeling starting to fill his stomach when he thought about having a family with someone he loves dearly.

"The doctor said I could get pregnant..." Taehyung mumbled shyly, turning away from Jungkook. Jungkook beamed, his adorable bunny teeth showing and Taehyung swore the whole world brightened up.

"Does that mean we can have childrens, Tae?" Jungkook questioned. Taehyung nodded, his cheeks turning more crimson as time passes by. Jungkook cheered and hugged Taehyung tightly.

"We're gonna have childrens~ We're gonna have childrens~" Jungkook sang. Taehyung laughed softly, "Childrens?" Taehyung emphasized the 's' and Jungkook nodded, repeating Taehyung's word.

"That's why I told you now. Are you sure you want to have childrens with me? Like now? Or in the future?" Taehyung asked, uncertain. Jungkook frowned, suddenly silent and deep in thoughts.

Taehyung became more and more nervous as every second pass and he almost wanted to escape when Jungkook finally opened his mouth after what seemed like centuries.