Chapter 10

Taehyung rolled around in bed. He was still kinda hyped from receiving the concert tickets from his favourite hyung. "I wonder if I would faint when I see them..." Taehyung chuckled.

"Oh..! Talking about them. I want to get each of them some gifts or something, yeep!" Taehyung squealed.

TaeTae - Hyung, are you free right now?

Bacon - Why?

TaeTae - I want to buy some gifts for Bangtan. For the meet and greet, of course.

Bacon - You do know that you're gonna have the concert first right? Then the meet and greet. So you'll have to carry all the gifts during the concert ._.

TaeTae - Well, guess I'm not the only one stupid because there's a break in between the concert and the meet and greet so I can leave the gifts in your car.

Bacon - How are you so sure Im going to go to the concert?

TaeTae - Because I am. So are you free or not?

Bacon - Yeah, yeah. I am

TaeTae - See? That wasn't hard at all was it?

Bacon - Ohh, you don't know how hard it is to speak to a three year old.

TaeTae - Screw you hyung, stop calling me a kid.

Bacon - I didn't call you a kid, I called you a three year old and mind your language, three year old.

TaeTae - I swear to god...

Bacon - Do not swear to poor Jisoo, three year old.

TaeTae - Ok, nvm. I will go by myself.

Bacon - I'm just kidding...

TaeTae - Good

Bacon - Three year old.

TaeTae - Duck you

TaeTae - Duck*

TaeTae - Fuck*

Bacon - Lmao, that typo. And once again, mind your language,

TaeTae - Where should we go to buy the gifts?

Bacon - I dunno? Let's meet at the park and discuss there. Too lazy to type man.

TaeTae - Ok, see you in 5 min.

Bacon - Bye... Three year old :P

TaeTae - ._.

Taehyung then started putting on makeup and his glasses and braces, as usual. He was changing his shirt when his phone dinged.

JeonKookieJeon - Hi, I'm bored.

Real(V) - Oh..? Then why not go out and walk around for a bit.

JeonKookieJeon - Are you surprised I'm texting you.

Real(V) - Ohh, I'm totally not. *Note the sarcasm*

JeonKookieJeon - Lol

Real(V) - I mean like, who wouldn't. Imagine BigBang was texting you.

JeonKookieJeon - I guess that would be awesome

Real(V) - Awesome?! Much more than that!

JeonKookieJeon - Alright then. XD

Real(V) - So... What are you doing?

JeonKookieJeon - Lying in bed and looking through my phone because I'm lazy. Lol.

Real(V) - Cool...

JeonKookieJeon - What are you doing?

Real(V) - Currently wearing my shoes.

JeonKookieJeon - You're going out?

Real(V) - Yep.

JeonKookieJeon - With the guy who bought the concert tickets?

Real(V) - Yeah... Wait. How did you know?

JeonKookieJeon - Well, I kinda watch your YouTube videos.

Real(V) - O.O

JeonKookieJeon - Don't be that shock, how do you expect me to know your Instagram if I didn't know your YouTube account?

Real(V) - Honestly... I don't know XD

JeonKookieJeon - Lol, tell you what. I'm actually a little excited to see you in the greet and meet.

Real(V) - Is this dream. Not only are you talking to me. You're even telling me that you watch my YouTube videos. And that you're excited to see me in the meet and greet. Ok, I can die peacefully now.

JeonKookieJeon - Yah! Don't die, I still want to see you in real life.

Real(V) - Are you Jungkook?

JeonKookieJeon - Uhm... Duh. We just talked.

Real(V) - I'm 'the guy who bought the concert tickets'. Lmao

JeonKookieJeon - Uhm... No offence but do you mind giving back the phone?

Real(V) - Sorry about that. My hyung is... Well... That.

JeonKookieJeon - Lol, I take it as a cue to leave then. Have a great day.

Real(V) - You too 😊

JeonKookieJeon - 😉

Real(V) - Don't wink at me or I'll pass out.

JeonkookieJeon - Lol

Real(V) - Bye then

JeonKookieJeon - Yup :)

"Hey, kid. So now you're close to Jungkook huh?" Baekhyun smirked. Taehyung glared at Baekhyun, "Don't even try, Baek. Don't even try." Baekhyun huffed, "Fine. Now where do we go?"

Taehyung shrugged "Let's just walk around and see what things there are and buy them." Baekhyun nodded in agreement, "Alright then."

They went to shopping malls and small shops to shop for the gifts and finally bought all seven gifts, though Taehyung might have bought more than one for each of them, especially Jungkook's present.

Taehyung and Baekhyun then went ahead and bought some present boxes and wrappers. Taehyung went over to Baekhyun's house to pack the gifts into the boxes and wrapped them up. Also making a few homemade cards, both of them started writing the messages to each of them.

They ended the afternoon with a satisfied smile and high five each other in accomplishment. Baekhyun decided to drive Taehyung Homs and Taehyung agreed. They reached Taehyung's home in a flash. "I'll see you at the concert, kid." Baekhyun laughed.

"I'm not a kid and I'll see you at the concert. I can't believe its coming this fast!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Me too, but I guess time really flies by. And I would love to see if fans would chase after you at the concert venue," Baekhyun laughed again.

"Ohh, shut up and bye, hyung." Taehyung waved. Baekhyun waved back and smiled before driving home. Taehyung carried his presents and placed it carefully at a corner of his room before collapsing on bed and falling asleep.

A/N
Short update, sorry for the wait. :)