Chapter 14

Taehyung sat in his sit, stunned. Fans were cheering while the members were slightly shakened as well. "No way." Baekhyun looked at Taehyung with a teasing smirk on his face.

"W-well then... Shall we invite V on stage then." Namjoon smiled. The fans cheered and clapped. The producer had to be dramatic and turned a spot light on for Taehyung. The moment the spot light landed on Taehyung.

He gasped. Jungkook widened his eyes when he spotted Taehyung slowly standing up with a adorable blush on his face as the fans continued to cheer.

Taehyung then headed the direction of the stage. The fan that requested Taehyung to go on stage stood there, smiling proudly. "Vkook interaction, please." She thought.

Taehyung then slowly climbed the stairs and there he was standing on stage with a adorable blush evident on his face and smiling cutely as well. The staff passed him a mike and he smiled and bowed at her.

"Don't mind me, but why do you want V to be on stage?" Hoseok asked curiously. "If you don't mind V, would you perform for us? Like a singing a song?" The fan asked.

Taehyung then gasped again, "In front of everyone?" His voice tiny. The fan chuckled, "Don't worry! You'll do fine~" She smiled. Taehyung gasped again.

"U-uhm..." He stuttered. "I will t-try then..." He smiled. "But V, its fine if you don't want to do it!" The fan hurriedly added. Taehyung smiled at the fan, "I will do it. If you don't mind?" He then looked at the members.

Taehyung gasped once again when his eye contact held with Jungkook's. His eyes widened and he blushed again, he saw Jungkook smile before he said, "Of course we don't mind."

"What song are you going to sing? So we can prepare the tune." Jimin asked. Taehyung pondered for a few seconds before deciding.

"Uhm... Hold Me Tight please. And if Yoongi hyung, Hoseok hyung and Namjoon hyung don't mind. Could you rap for me? And if Seokjin hyung, Jimin and Koo- Jungkook wants to join the singing, you can." He smiled.

The members real name slipped out of his mouth and he almost said Kookie. He blushed slightly and Jimin noticed it. He smiled teasingly at Jungkook whom turned away, embarrassed.

The members nodded before the lights dimmed again and the background music started to flow in the stadium. The fan cheered slightly, really excited to hear Taehyung sing. Though Namjoon rapped first.

And they quiet down because they didn't want to ruin the song. As the first verse for singing started, the fans were left shock when a angelic and soulful voice rang through their ears. The Bangtan members were pretty shock as well.

As for Baekhyun, he just sat there. "That's my boy, shocking everyone and letting everyone's mouth go open and allow fly to go into their mouth." He smirked.

Jungkook listened to the singing and he started to soften up. Before he even realized, he sang along. The fan cheered loudly at their duet.

Taehyung was pleasantly surprised when Jungkook joined in but nevertheless, he continued singing. The whole performance went on with Jimin and Seokjin joining in every now and then.

Jungkook sang with Taehyung throughout the whole thing. Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok rapped at their parts respectively. The fans chanted along when they had to.

The performance ended with a blast. The fans cheered loudly as the last tune went out. Taehyung smiled and opened his eyes that he did not even realize were closed.

The Bangtan members clapped as well, looking at Taehyung. Taehyung blushed and bowed. Jimin decided to tease, "Do you want V to stay on stage for the rest of the concert and we can ask him questions too?!" He yelled to the fans.

"Yes!!!" The fans yelled. Taehyung's eyes widened. "I can?" Jimin smiled, "Of course." And he walked towards him before petting his head.

The fans squealed at the interaction, Jungkook rolled his eyes. He then also walked towards Taehyung and patted his head as well and then... He hugged him smiling innocently.

Taehyung's heartbeat went up so fast, he could barely breath. The fans freaked out and started screaming and yelling their lungs out. The hyungs just watched in amusement.

Jimin frowned cutely. He then hugged Taehyung and slightly nudged Jungkook playfully. Jungkook's eyes turned playful as well as he did the same.

Taehyung chuckled as he watch, even though he was getting hugged. Jungkook and Jimin smiled at him before continuing. The fans were screaming so loud, they're losing their voice.

"We're still here you know." Yoongi said, rolling his eyes. Jungkook and Jimin just looked at him and stuck out his tongue. Yoongi sighed, "They're helpless."

Hoseok smiled and hugged Yoongi, "You're helpless too." Yoongi blushed, "Shut up." He mumbled. The fans screamed once again. Namjoon and Seokjin looked at each other before finding a chair to seat on and watched the drama.

Jimin and Jungkook noticed that the Yoonseok couple was receiving more attention and they pouted together. "V, work with us and I'm going to carry you bridal style." Jungkook whispered.

Before Taehyung could reply, his feet were swept off the ground as Jungkook carried him up bridal style. Out of instinct, his arms naturally wrapped around Jungkook's neck, bringing the distance to each other closer.

Jimin looked at Jungkook knowingly and Jungkook noticed and pretended to not see it. Though his ears did turn red. Taehyung was not ready for any of this and he just stayed stun.

Jungkook who noticed Taehyung's stun expression just smiled at him reassuring. Taehyung shyly smiled back, averting his eyes away from Jungkook.

Jungkook found it adorable and couldn't help but coo at it, "Aren't you just a adorable little puppy." Taehyung's blush deepened when he heard what Jungkook said.

The fans cheer did not die down for one second and Baekhyun was totally taking billions of pictures to blackmail Taehyung with. He smiled, contented with his evil plan.

Jimin pouted as he felt left out. He kicked Jungkook not so gently and Jungkook groaned as he dropped Taehyung. Taehyung gasped in surprise and screamed.

Jimin managed to catch Taehyung in time and now Taehyung was in Jimin's arm, still bridal style. Jungkook massaged his leg and glared daggers at Jimin who just stuck out his tongue.

"Yah! Enough with the drama. Is this our concert or just watching the two of you fighting across V." Namjoon deadpanned. Jimin and Jungkook glared at each other before Jimin slowly let Taehyung stand.

Taehyung sighed in relief. "Me or Jimin." Jungkook pouted at Taehyung. "Me or Jungkook." Jimin pouted as well. Taehyung was still stunned, his mouth hang opened slightly and he was dumbfounded.

Taehyung tried to process what was going on before smiling. He kissed Jungkook and Jimin on the cheeks playfully before running to Seokjin. Jungkook and Jimin's eyes widened at the action.

They smiled at the bold action and Taehyung indeed wasn't just a normal fan. Seokjin squealed when Taehyung ran towards him. He started to pinch Taehyung's cheek and cooing.

Taehyung smiled and chuckled. Though his cheeks did hurt from all the pinching. The whole afternoon went like this, with all the events and Taehyung staying onstage. The fans were cheering for the countless of time as every event happened.

The fan that requested Taehyung to be onstage smiled at herself and patted herself on the shoulder, "A job well done for me. So much Vkook interaction~" She squealed.

A/N
Double update cause I'm not that evil :')