Chapter 5

"Hey guys! Remember how I said I would be doing another Q&A video? Well! Surprise~ It's today. Now let's take a look at a the questions you guys sent me." Taehyung smiled. And looked for questions on his previous video.

"@_KookieTae_ said 'Why don't you reveal your real name?' Well, sorry. But I don't know how to answer this. Probably because I want some privacy? And I hope you respect that."

"@_VVVkookie_ said 'Will you ever go to any BTS concert because we've never seen you in one before.' Well, I'm going to answer this question by the end of his video." Taehyung winked.

"@BTSisLifeu said 'What other bands do you Stan other than BTS?' I stan EXO and GOT7 as well. And I really love their music. Have you guys watched or listened to the latest GOT7 song yet? If you haven't, make sure to check it out!"

"Now let's move on! @Yoonseokie said 'If you have never knew Kpop, what is another thing you would have gotten into?' That's a rather good question, it would probably be anime. I love them so much! And the songs are adding points."

"@EXARMY-L said 'Do you have a YouTuber friend?' Yes, in fact I do. His name is Byun Baekhyun and you guys probably know him. His voice is like an angel and we have a lot in common!"

"Now that's it, there might be a Part 2 so look put for that and now for the question that I said I was going to answer at the end of the video..."

"Surprise! I will be going to the next BTS concert in Busan in about 1 week and I'm super excited! Aren't you? I hope to meet you guys there as well. You will have to thank Baek for this, he bought the ticket for me as a surprise! And it's the VIP ticket too! Now it's a surprise for you, hehe." Taehyung laughed.

"I might film a Vlog there, so look out for that as well! And I hope you guys enjoyed this video, I know its rather short but I'm trying my best to upload as frequently as I can. Have an awesome day ahead of you and I'll see you soon! Mwa!" Taehyung kissed the camera and the recording stopped.

Taehyung kept his for recording set except for the mike in his drawer and layed in bed. Suddenly, his phone dinged.

3:16 PM
Bacon - Hey, wanna go out and play as the identity of V with me? Its the first time too!

3:17 PM
TaeTae - Ok, sure. When?

3:19 PM
Bacon - Tomorrow, I'll pick you up at 11:30 and we will go for lunch and then go amusement park. You will be having a fun day tomorrow as V. ;)

3:21 PM
TaeTae - I am excited but a tit bit nervous, he he.

3:22 PM
Bacon - Don't worry. Alright, see ya tomorrow. Wear something nice. Lol

3:23 PM
TaeTae - I will. Bye~

Taehyung then yawned, why was he so tired? No idea. Luckily, he finished his homework so he didn't have much thing to do. He set an alarm to wake him up early tomorrow just in case he sleeps through the whole night from now before taking a nap.

-Meanwhile-

Jungkook and the rest of BTS member just came back from their lunch and was doing their own things. Jungkook was rolling on the bed when his phone had a new notification.

'A new video has been posted,' Jungkook immediately tapped on it and it directed him to V's new video. He layed down comfortably and watched the video.

When V announced that he was going to the next concert in Busan, Jungkook felt his heartbeat increase for whatever reason. "Does it mean I'll get to meet him..?" Jungkook thought. "There's a greet and meet for the VIP seats ARMY after that as well."

Jungkook smiled, maybe he really was going to meet him sooner than expected. He heard a squeal from Jin's room and rushed out to check what's wrong.

When he entered the room, Namjoon was already there. "What's wrong Jinnie?" Namjoon asked worriedly, "V is going to our concert next week! I am finally getting to meet my precious baby!" Seokjin squealed.

Namjoon and Jungkook, along with the rest who came after they heard the squeal as well sighed in relief. "Yah! Your squeal sounded like you're about to die and scared us," Yoongi stated before leaving.

Though all of them had a bit of excitement feeling as they are going to finally meet V. They wonder how his voice would sound in real life and how he would act. And of course, the most excited one out of 6 of them was Jungkook.

A/N
This is kinda short but I hope you guys like it! I will also try to update this again, because I myself am excited xD