Chapter 19

Taehyung's POV

I was woken up by the sound of camera clicking and groaned, shutting my eyes tighter. "Omo, this is so cute!" I heard a familiar voice say.

"What in the world?" I heard another voice say... It sounded like. "Jungkook?" I asked and opened my eyes, letting it adjust to the surrounding light before I screamed.

"Chill, dude!" Baekhyun hyung shouted. "I- uhm... What?" I stuttered. "Morning, Tae." Jungkook groaned beside me. "Did? What? I... What?" I said like an idiot I was at the moment.

"Well, when I came in to wake the both of you up. I saw both of you sleeping together on the mattress." Seokjin explained. "So I went ahead and woke Baekhyun uo for some reason, probably because he understands me as a mom, and we started fanboying over this and started taking pictures."

"Which might have woke the both of you up." Baekhyun finished. "But why are you guys in one bed?" I blushed, "I don't know..?" I said shyly. "I-i'm going to go brush my teeth now. And uhm, morning Kookie."

I said, extremely flustered before taking off to the bathroom with my towel which I grabbed on the way of rushing to the toilet. I could hear laughter as I slammed the door shut.

"Gosh... What the hell just happened?! I woke up next to Kookie!" I thought. I touched my cheeks which was heated in embarrassment. "How am I going to face him from now on?" I asked myself softly.

"Ahh! What the hell is wrong with my life?!" I pouted while frowning. "And I wonder what his reaction is after I ran off just like that." I muttered.

"Just take a quick bath, Tae. And you'll figure out what to do after that," I thought and nodded before stripping down my cloths and yawning slightly.

I took my toothbrush and applied toothpaste on it before beginning to brush my teeth while stepping into the shower. "I wonder if I'm the only who showers while brushing my teeth?" I shrugged.

I finished bathing as fast as I could and dried myself. "Time to change my cloths." I muttered to myself and stepped out of shower. "Wait. What the fuck? Where are my clothes?" I wondered aloud.

"Shit, did I actually forget to take them?" I said and mentally slapped myself for being so careless. I wrapped the towel around my waist and opened the door slightly, peeking out to see if anyone was in my room.

"Hello? Anyone there?" I asked, to make sure. "Tae?" Jungkook asked. "Oh! Y-you're still here," I stuttered. "Baekhyun hyung told me to stay and go down to eat breakfast together. What are you doing?" Jungkook raised an eyebrow.

That's when I felt heat rise up from my neck to my cheeks. "U-uhm... I might or might not have not take my clothes to shower," I said nervously and could swear that my face was beet red by now.

"Oh. Do you need me to help you grab them?" Jungkook asked, smiling. "Thank you. Uhm, the clothes are on the chair near my desk. Thank you again." I smiled sheepishly. "No problem." He smiled and went to look for my clothes while I tried to calm down.

"Is it these?" Jungkook asked, holding up a stack of clothings. "Yeah, thanks." I smiled. Jungkook smiled again, "I said no problem." He laughed and passed the clothes to me.