Chapter 22

"Tae?"

By the mention of his nickname, Taehyung's eyes furrowed and he looked at the man in front of him. Trying his best to remember if he made any friend by the name of Park Hyung Min, Taehyung, unfortunately, couldn't.

"Oh my god, its really you, Tae?" The young man, Hyung Min, said. "U-uhm... Do I know you?" Taehyung asked, confused evidence on his face.

"You don't remember me, Tae?" Hyun Min said. Taehyung shook his head. "Are you sure? Are you even Taehyung? Kim Taehyung?" Hyun Min asked, determined.

"Yes. I am Kim Taehyung." Taehyung replied. "Then how can you not remember me?" Hyun Min said, bewildered. "Oh... Did you know me before 4 years ago? If so, then... Uhm... I won't remember you. Because I lost my memory 4 years ago..." Taehyung stated, voice turning cold.

"You what?!" Hyun Min exclaimed. Taehyung face turned darker at his tone, "Y-yeah... I'm sorry." He apologised. "How?" Hyun Min muttered. "Uhm, Mr Park. We're here to talk about business. Not about my past." Taehyung answered.

"I-i... I apologise, Mr Kim." Hyun Min stated. Taehyung smiled bitterly, "It's fine. Please, do enter the office." He stepped aside for Hyun Min to enter.

"So, Mr Park. You wanted to do a small collaboration with K.I.C, am I wrong?" Taehyung said, time serious. Hyun Min nodded, muttering out a small 'yes'.

"What will you benefit us with and what is it that you exactly want us to collaborate with you?" Taehyung asked. "I'll be needing you to invest into our company to help us with something about Charity that I won't go into detail for now. I'll give you credits and put your company into a better image." Hyun Min said.

Taehyung nodded, noting things down. "What exactly is the amount to investment?" He asked. Hyun Min pondered for a moment, "About 1,000,000 UK dollars." He replied.

Taehyung's eyes widened. "That's a lot of money. And it benefit us quite little. We might close off this deal." Taehyung said. Hyun Min then panicked, "O-oh. And uhm... We'll offer something you need from our company." He added quickly.

Taehyung raised an eyebrow, "And that is?" Hyun Min took a file from his bag. "This is our company's information. We produce the things stated in the box here. You can take any one or two things." Hyun Min explained.

Taehyung nodded and scanned through a sentence or two before closing the file and setting it aside. "I'll be sure to tell my boss and we'll contact again." Taehyung smiled before standing up. "You can leave now."

"W-wait, Ta- I mean Mr Kim." Hyun Min said. Taehyung looked at him, with a expression saying 'Yes?' Hyun Min fidgeted around nervously. "A-are you sure you can't remember me?" He asked.

Taehyung sighed, "Back to his topic." He thought. "Yes, Mr Park. And I sincerely apologise. Where we really that close back then?" Taehyung asked, furrowing his eyebrows at Hyun Min.

Hyun Min sighed too, "Yes... We... We were ex-boyfriends." He muttered out so softly, Taehyung almost didn't catch. He did however, and was taken aback.

"What..? Wait... What?" Taehyung exclaimed, mouth agape. Pure disbelief written all over his face. Hyun Min nodded sadly, "We spent so many memories together too. When we were back at Seoul, we would always cuddle when Christmas Eve arrives."

"We also shared our first kiss on Valentine's Day, the day were I confessed. And you accepted me." Hyun Min smiled softly while Taehyung blushed. "T-then... U-uhm..." He stuttered.

"Did we... Did we do... It?" Taehyung cursed himself for stuttering. Hyun Min laughed, "No, we didn't... We were so young back then." Hyun Min said and Taehyung nodded, face flushed.

"H-how did we... You know... Break up?" Taehyung asked. Hyun Min immediately frowned, "I won't want to talk about it..." His voice cold. Taehyung flinched slightly from the sudden change.

"But Tae. I want you back. I want you back so, so much." Hyun Min said, desperate. "I'm sorry, Hyun Min-ssi. But I'm not that Taehyung anymore." Taehyung apologised.

"Its fine, you can always remember the memories we had together if you try hard enough and we could fall in love again. And we could be together again." Hyun Min smiled hopefully, trying to reach put for Taehyung's hand.

Taehyung avoided the touch and left Hyun Min hanging. "I really am sorry, but... I can't go back." Taehyung said. Hyun Min frowned, "Yes! Yes you can! You can go back to that Taehyung I loved. And we can be together again." Hyun Min insisted, stepping closer to Taehyung.

Taehyung took a step back as Hyun Min approached him. "Please, Hyun Min-ssi. Understand how I feel. If I could, I would want to remember. But I can't! And you know that!" Taehyung frustratedly stated.

"No! I k ow you can remember me! I know you can, Kim Taehyung! Try! Please!" Hyun Min shouted, approaching Taehyung once again. Taehyung once again, too, took steps back until his back came in contact with the wall.

"I know you can remember me! I know you can, so please! Try!" Hyun Min exclaimed, grabbing Taehyung by the shoulder and shaking it aggressively. "S-stop... Hyun Min-ssi. Please, stop..." Taehyung said, his eyes slightly blurry.

"No, not unti you remember me." Hyun Min stated and shook Taehyung harder. "M-maybe if we kissed again. Y-you'll remember." Hyun Min said and smirked.

He stopped shaking Taehyung and connected their lips together. Taehyung's eyes widened and tears started to gather, he tried to push Hyun Min away from him as hard as he could.

But to no avail, Hyun Min was stronger than Taehyung and held him close. Taehyung started sobbing, he kicked Hyun Min and Hyun Min released Taehyung and groaned.

Taehyung wanted to call in security bit before he could, he was slammed by Hyun Min and he fell down, head coming into contact with the corner of his table.

The last thing he heard was a door slamming open and Jun Woo's voice shouting in anger before everything went black and his mind turned blank.