Chapter 37

Both of them got out of the van. On the ride here, it was filled with Taehyung whining and Jungkook trying not to fall for his cuteness.

Taehyung was blinded with a blindfold when they arrived because Jungkook said it wouldn't be a surprise if he just saw it like that.

Taehyung muttered a, "That's what he said." And Jungkook heard it. Taking the advantage that Taehyung was blindfold, he tickled Taehyung until tears were coming out of Taehyung's eyes.

"Kookie!" Taehyung squealed, "Stop! Haha! Eek!" Jungkook smirked and stopped. Taehyung sighed in relief and tried to catch his breath. Jungkook pecked his lips.

Taehyung tried to chase after the lips when Jungkook parted and pouted when he kissed air. Jungkook just chuckled and exited the van.

The door on Taehyung's side slid open and Jungkook scooped Taehyung up bridal style. Jungkook kicked the door closed and locked the doors with a button on the car key.

Taehyung squealed again when he felt that he was lifted off the seat and calmed down he felt the familiar warmth of his significant other.

"Kookie?" Taehyung questioned. Jungkook hummed to say that he was listening. "Where are we going?" Taehyung smiled cheekily.

Jungkook rolled his eyes, fondness showing on his face. "I told you since we started to head here. It's a secret." He chuckled. "But..." Taehyung pouted when he had no words to fight back.

Taehyung then smiled again, "But couples don't keep secrets from each other." Jungkook laughed, "This is a different situation, Tae."

"B-but... This isn't fairrr..." Taehyung whined. "We're almost there if it makes to feel better." Jungkook said, though he's not annoyed.

"Really?" Taehyung said, now excited. Jungkook hummed in respond. Taehyung could felt that Jungkook paused for awhile and then Taehyung shivered when cool air hit him.

"Why is it so cold?" Taehyung questioned. "We're indoors, air-conditioned." Jungkook responded short and simple. Taehyung hummed, curiosity growing.

"Why did Kookie bring me here?" Taehyung questioned in his mind. Taehyung could feel that they were entering a entrance when he felt Jungkook turning them sideways so they could fit in.

"Kookie, aren't your arms tired? From carrying me for so long?" Taehyung asked. Jungkook shool his head, "Nah, you're light." Taehyung just snorted, "Nah, more like you're a muscle pig."

Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully, "So, muscle pigs are your style now?" He smirked. Taehyung huffed, "Funny, cause from what I remember, bunnies were my style."

Jungkook laughed, "Well, technically, I'm both. So I need not to worry." One of Taehyung's eyebrow rose, "What do you mean worry?" He questioned. "I need not to worry about you running away. Or something." Jungkook chuckled nervously.

"Yah! We've been together for almost 3 years and this is what you're telling me?! Yah! Jeon Jungkook!" Taehyung huffed, hitting Jungkook's chest.

"Ow, ow, ow. Tae, stop. I'm going to drop you. Tae!" Jungkook winced. Taehyung stopped but turned away from Jungkook's chest. How does he do that with a blindfold on, you ask? I have no clue as well.

"Aww, come on, Tae. You know that's not what I meant." Jungkook cooed. "Then what did you mean?" Taehyung scowled. Jungkook placed Taehyung down and Taehyung sighed in relief.

Jungkook took of Taehyung's blindfold and Taehyung turned to look at him, "So, what did you mean?" He asked. Jungkook smiled softly, "I don't know... I just feel insecure I guess."