Chapter 13

They reached the concert venue and Baekhyun was shocked to see so many fans outside the venue, queuing for the entrance. Baekhyun then looked at Taehyung, who was still sleeping.
Baekhyun sighed and flicked Taehyung's forehead.

Taehyung sat up and groaned. "Ouch." He pouted. "We're here." Baekhyun stated. Taehyung's eyes then immediately widened. "No way..." He muttered. "Yes way, so let's go." Baekhyun replied.

"Omg, did I fall sleep the whole ride here?" Taehyung asked, eyes still widened. "Uh-huh. Now, get your ass outta the passenger seat. We gotta go meet BTS, bruh." Baekhyun sassed. Taehyung rolled his eyes, at least he was calming down.

When Taehyung got out. His eyes widened once again, seeing so many fans outside. "Omg! Hyung! We are really going to meet BTS!" Taehyung squealed. "Duh, if not why are we here." Baekhyun deadpanned.

"Hyung. You're still as sassy as ever." Taehyung rolled his eyes. "Yes I am. But don't you dare roll your eyes at me, young man." Baekhyun said in a motherly tone.

"We are literally like, only 7 months apart. Not even a year." Taehyung said. "But I'm still older than you." Baekhyun replied, both of them walking towards the venue right now.

"Yeah, by 7 months." Taehyung replied. "Still older." "By 7 months." "Still older than you." "Just by 7 months!" "You call me hyung." "Because you told me to!" "Still older." "By 7 months!"

Baekhyun then sighed. "Why am I friends with you again?" Taehyung replied, "I should be asking you that!" They were busy bickering that they didn't even notice that some fans were looking at them in amusement.

Until one of the fans shouted. "Its V! And Baekhyun! Omg!" The other fans turned towards that fan's direction and saw Taehyung as well. Taehyung smiled nervously and waved shyly, mouthing a 'Hi'.

More than half of the fan surrounded them as they asked for autographs and pictures. Taehyung and Baekhyun willingly took them and smiled. Some even receiving hugs from them.

This suddenly became like their concert. Taehyung felt really touched that he had fans, he smiled sincerely at each and every one of them and took pictures with them.

Time flew by and the entrance opened. All the fans squealed and rushed in, some waving goodbye at Taehyung and Baekhyun who followed in after, excited to see their idols.

Everyone rushed to find their seat and settled down, having a giddy feeling in their stomach. Also preparing to scream their lungs out for the morning. And then to the afternoon. Followed by a sore throat he next day.

After around 10 minutes of fans rushing here and there. Everyone settled down and the lights in the room became to deem as the stage started to glow.

"Hyung! Its happening! Omg! OMG! OMG!" Taehyung squealed. "I don't even know how you squeal with that deep voice of yours but. Long! I'm excited, holy crap." Baekhyun replied.

"Me too hyung. Me too!" Taehyung squeals since again. The fan beside him gave him a knowing smile and squealed to her friend as well. Taehyung felt adrenaline flow through his blood as the members slowly showed up on stage.

"HYUNG! THEY ARE RIGHT THERE! OMG?!" Taehyung screamed. Baekhyun started to freak out as well, "YES! OMG! THEY. THEY ARE RIGHT OVER THERE!"

The fans screamed and cheered as the performance started. Taehyung and Baekhyun were in the VIP seat and could see the BTS members clearer.

Taehyung and Baekhyun chanted the fanchant together along with 3000 more fans. They also sang together from time to time. After the performances. It was time to interact with the fans.

The fans would be able to ask some question and the members must reply. They decided that how they would choose the lucky fan to ask the question is by throwing a plastic ball to the fans and the fan that caught the ball will be able to ask the question on stage.

There were only 15 balls (😏) that would be thrown. And then it started. The fans were in total chaos, trying to reach for the ball. The members threw some of the balls as far as they could and some at the VIP seats.

Unfortunately, Taehyung and Baekhyun did not had their hands on any of them. But Baekhyun did totally see that Jungkook glanced at Taehyung every now and then, after the second half of concert. Jungkook noticed Taehyung during that period of time.

One of the ball did come their way though, but they struggled to catch it as the other fans tried to reach for it as well. One of the fans that sat near them was the lucky one and got the ball

"Now shall we let the lucky fans to come on stage to ask the questions?" Namjoon smiled. And the fans chorused 'Yes'. All the 15 fans excitedly walked towards the stage and the staffs there welcomed them.

They were 'slightly' freaking out because they were so close to the members. All of the members smiled charmingly at the 15 fans on stage and the fans face started turning red.

"Alright then, you can now ask the questions." Yoongi announced after the staff passed a mike to the fan and told her to pass it down after she asked the question.

"Does any of you read?" The fan asked curiously. The questions was sudden and the members chuckled. "I guess so, occasionally. When we have the time." The fan nodded and smile shyly before exiting the stage.

"This question does not hold any offence. But, is any of you guys gay? Or bisexual? If you're one of them, please tell which one you are. Gay or bisexual." The fan asked.

The members then went in order, according to the fan chant. So Namjoon started first, "Bisexual." Seokjin, "Gay." He said shyly. "Gay." Yoonseok said together and the fans cheered loudly at the moment.

Jimin smiled proudly, "Bisexual." Then Jungkook smiled nervously and said, "Gay..." The fan nodded and smile cheerfully before exiting the stage as well.

The questions went on for the next ten and then it was time for the fan that sat near Taehyung and Baekhyun to ask. The fans anticipated once again as the fan took a deep breath.

"This isn't a question, but a request. May I?" The fan asked sincerely. The members looked at each other before agreeing. The fan smiled, "Can I invite V to come on stage?"

A/N
I have been doing cliffhangers lately. I'm so evil xD