Chapter 28

Its been a few days after the date and Taehyung was slightly sick. But he was definitely recovering. A day after the date, Taehyung's parents called saying that they would return to Korea today. Taehyung was excited because the also said that they will be bringing Taehyung's late birthday gift.

Currently, Taehyung was changing into a pair of comfortable clothes. He hummed a happy tune as he switched on his phone to check the time. Grabbing his keys and wallet, he exited his house in a happy mood.

Taking a taxi to the airport, he texted Jungkook on the way there and grinned like an idiot when Jungkook replied almost immediately to his texts.

TaeTae - Morning, Kookie. (ฅ>ω<*ฅ)

JeonKookieJeon - Morning, Tae. :)

TaeTae - I'm not interrupting anything right?

JeonKookieJeon - No, we have a day off today.

TaeTae - I see. Did you eat breakfast yet?

JeonKookieJeon - Yep, u?

TaeTae - Me too.

JeonKookieJeon - Good. What do you want to talk about?

TaeTae - Not sure... Why do you like me? •ω•

JeonKookieJeon - I don't know... I guess I just feel really comfortable when you're around. And I get really worried when people tell me something happened to you. You get my heart beating often. Your smile is the cutest thing I've seen. Your personality is really beautiful like you.

TaeTae - Haha, ⁄(⁄ ⁄•⁄ω⁄•⁄ ⁄)⁄

JeonKookieJeon - See what I mean by you're cute? >3<

TaeTae - Stop making me blush.

JeonKookieJeon - Adorable.

TaeTae - Stop it.

JeonKookieJeon - Gorgeous.

TaeTae - I said stop it~

JeonKookieJeon - Perfect.

TaeTae - Stop. It.
@

JeonKookieJeon - Ok.

TaeTae - I need to go now. I'll talk to you later. (´•ᆺ•')

JeonKookieJeon - Ok, babe (。•ω•。)ノ♡

Taehyung covered his face with his hands in embarrassment. "He's so cheesy..." He mumbled. "We're here sir." The driver said. Taehyung gave him the money and stepped outside.

He took out his phone and dialed his mother's number. "Hello? Tae?" Taehyung smiled, "Hey, mom. I'm here. Where are you two?" Mrs Kim replied with a, "Oh! I see you!" Begore the call ended.

Taehyung stood there dumfounded until he spotted his mom walking towards him with his father, smiling brightly. "Eomma! Appa!" Taehyung smiled back, hugging the both of them.

"We weren't even gone for that long and you already miss us that badly." Mr Kim laughed. Taehyung pouted, "Its your fault for not being home all the time." He said.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah, its our fault." Mr Kim rolled his eyes. "Honey! How could roll your eyes at your son?" Mrs Kim glared and whacked Mr Kim's head. Taehyung laughed, "I would honestly love watching this longer but we need to go before any paparazzi comes around." Taehyung smiled.

"Good idea. I called the driver, he should be here anytime now," Mr Kim said. Just then, a black car drove in front of them and they boarded it. Taehyung huffed, "Why did I bother coming here when we're leaving right away?"