Chapter 40

They arrived at their hotel a few hours later and Taehyung yawned cutely before plopping onto the hotel's bed and rolled around a little bit. "Hyung, are you tired? If you're tired, then we could go stargazing tomorrow." Jungkook smiled, seating beside his hubby.

"Hngh... What time is it?" Taehyung asked sleepily. "Around 9.30 PM," Jungkook replied. "Can we go stargazing tomorrow then, Kookie? I'm tired." Taehyung yawned again. "You wanna bath first?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung nodded.

Taehyung took a towel from his bag and headed for the shower when Jungkook held him back by grabbing his wrist. "Yes, Kook?" Taehyung asked, smiling softly. "Don't slip in the toilet, yeah?" Jungkook chuckled and Taehung pouted but nodded nonetheless before heading to the bathroom.

Taehyung came out of the shower in a robe because he had completely forgotten about taking his clothes with him. Jungkook licked his lips and smirked, "Are you trying to test me, babe?" He questioned with a voice deeper than usual.

Taehyung immediately shook his head, face flushed, "N-no! I'm not!" He stuttered. "I know, babe. You're so cute." Jungkook chuckled. Taehyung's face reddened and he looked at his toes that were almost covered due to how big the robe was.

"You don't even look sexy in it..." Jungkook teased further. Taehyung's head snapped up and he frowned at Jungkook, pouting. "You look so adorable I just want to pinch your cheeks and buy you candies." Jungkook laughed.

Taehyung huffed, "Go take your bath. You stink." Jungkook placed a hand dramatically over his chest and said, "I feel offended." Taehyung stifled a laugh, "You're hanging around Hobi hyung too much."

Jungkook grinned and stood up from the bed and took his towel before heading to the bathroom. He smacked Taehyung's ass on the way, earning a yelp from the latter.

While Jungkook showered and sang softly in the shower, Taehyung was pondering on what to wear. He decided on wearing his boyf-husband's over-sized t-shirt and his own boxers.

Nodding at his reflection in their mirror, he thinks that he loves Jungkook's scent that radiates out of the t-shirt and how the shirt gives him comfort and how the fabric feels so comfortable on his skin.

Taehyung plopped down on the bed and hummed in contentment. Taehyung lied down on the bed and looked at the bathroom door, waiting for his husband (Taehyung totally did not giggle at that thought) to come out.

The bathroom door then clicked open and Taehyung's eyes immediately went to Jungkook's face and gulped when he spotted Jungkook's hair still wet and not dried properly.

The water dripped from his hair to Jungkook's forehead and went lower and lower and lower... Taehyung flushed and covered his face with his hands. Jungkook smirked but couldn't help but coo at Taehyung.

"Babe, you look so cute in my t-shirt. The paws effect is so adorable. What are you doing to my heart?" Jungkook whispered the last sentence to himself.

Taehyung blushed slightly at the compliment and pouted, "Your hair is wet." Jungkook raised an eyebrow, "Your point?" Taehyung pouted further, "Sleep." He simply stated.

"That is why hotels have hair dryers, Tae." Jungkook grinned, "Your hair is wet too." He added. Taehyung sat up and looked at Jungkook, "Dry my hair." He said.

Jungkook hummed and motioned Taehyung closer till the point that Taehyung was sitting on his lap, by the bed. He took out the hair dryer that was by the nightstand and switched on the switch.

The sound of the hair dryer rang through the once quiet room and Taehyung sighed in contentment when he felt Jungkook's hair going through his hair gently. He almost purred.

Taehyung leaned into the touch and fell against his hubby's firm chest. "Kookie..." He mumbled sleepily. Jungkook hummed in response. "I'm sleepy," Taehyung mumbled, yawning at the end.

"Sleep." Jungkook smiled adoringly at Taehyung. "But cuddle..." Taehyung pouted. "I'll join you in a bit, don't worry," Jungkook said affectionately. Taehyung shook his head, not agreeing.

"Then I'll hurry, yeah?" Jungkook smiled. Taehyung nodded and whined when the hands that were going through his hair disappeared. Jungkook laughed, "I have to dry my hair too." He said in amusement.

Taehyung turned around and wrapped his arms around Jungkook's waist and his legs around Jungkook's hips like a koala. Leaning his head on his husband's chest, he looked up innocently.

Jungkook tried his best to not pinch Taehyung's cheek. Keyword tried. Taehyung pouted and Jungkook only grinned before drying his hair. Couple minutes later, he was finally done and he tried to move but found it impossible in this position.

"Tae, sleeping time," Jungkook announced. Taehyung just looked at him and nodded. "I have to off the lights, baby," Jungkook said softly. Taehyung then finally opened his mouth, "Then off it."

"I can't if you're clinging onto me." Jungkook huffed. Taehyung thought it was cute and released Jungkook. He rolled onto the bed and faked to be angry. Taehyung heard a click and the surrounding darkened.

The bed then deepened when Jungkook's weight was added to it. "Babe, are you angry?" Jungkook questioned. Silent. "C'mon, it was only for a moment." Jungkook cooed. Silent.

Jungkook wrapped his arms securely around Taehyung's waist and pulled him closer. He turned Taehyung around to see that Taehyung was grinning. "You sure love acting, huh?" Jungkook mumbled.

"I could so be an actor if I wanted to," Taehyung muttered. Jungkook hummed and nuzzled his face between Taehyung's neck and shoulder, breathing in his sweet scent.

Taehyung smiled and snuggled closer to Jungkook. "I love you, Tae," Jungkook said sleepily. "I love you too, Kookie." Taehyung beamed. Jungkook wrapped his arms tighter around Taehyung's waist but not so tight that it would hurt.

"Sleep, babe," Jungkook mumbled. Taehyung nodded and yawned before his eyes fluttered close. Jungkook stared at his husband's features a little longer and thought, "I'm so lucky to have an angel as my life partner." before his eyes shut too.

The last thing Jungkook heard was cute, soft snores coming from the body in his arms before sleep tugged him and he drifted off to join Taehyung in their dream.

A/N

This chapter was technically just fluff, lmao. You know the new fanfiction, the one about Jungkook being a prince? I just published it. The name is 'A Tale Of A Not-So-Normal Destiny'. The name came to me after reading one of your comments.

Thanks for supporting me in this story. And no, it's not the end yet. I'll see you in the next chapter, yeah?

_TaeLuvKook_