Chapter 2

Baekhyun and Taehyung left the office with a shocked expression. "T-tae. Am I dreaming? Pinch me! Quick!" Baekhyun exclaimed. Taehyung pinched Baekhyun's cheek before telling Baekhyun to do the same thing to him.

"This isn't a dream..." They mumbled. "THIS ISN'T A DREAM!" They both shouted and tears of joys filled their eyes before they started to jump around. With people looking at then like they are mental freaks. "Tae!" "Baek!" They shouted in happiness.

You must be curious, why they are so happy. Well, let's go back to the part where the their teacher, Mrs Lee, called them. Shall we? Alright enough of this rumbling let's just go straight to it, now.

-Back at the Mrs Lee's Office- (I changed it a little from last chapter.)

"Taehyung and Baekhyun? Right?" Mrs Lee said. The said latter's nodded their head nervously. "Well... I have some very good news for you." She smiled warmly. Both of them sighed in relief and smiled back.

"So... You know how you guys are really famous online. Yesterday afternoon, I just received letters from Kpop Industry Private High School also known as KIP High School, that you are requested to move there by your own choice." The Mrs Lee explained.

"But the thing is. You don't have your hide your identity," she said, looking at Taehyung. "Because that school is for idols and other famous people in the school. And you guys are one of the lucky ones invited to join them!" Mrs Lee grinned.

Baekhyun and Taehyung was shocked. "U-us?!" They asked in unison. Mrs Lee nodded her head immediately. "I am so proud of you guys! And I know that you both also take vocal lessons here, right?" Taehyung and Baekhyun nodded.

"From your results, it says that you do very well in vocal lessons. Not only that! Music lessons too. Taehyung can play piano and the guitar? Baekhyun can play the violin, a rare thing for a boy. Am I correct?" Mrs Lee asked. Taehyung and Baekhyun both nodded their head.

"T-this isn't a joke. Right?" Taehyung asked. Mrs Lee shooked her head. "D-does that m-mean that we get to meet s-some Kpop i-idols?" Baekhyun stuttered, still shaking from the sudden news. Mrs Lee nodded once again.

"I am telling you this but it's an early news. Anyways, you guys would need to go to the principal office to take the forms since he is the main person in charge. Oh, before I forget. You are excused from lessons for today." Mrs Lee smiled, "Now go! Fighting ~"

Taehyung and Baekhyun smiled and headed out. And that's how they ended up in this situation. Well, shouldn't they be heading to the principal office rather then standing in the corridor jumping like rabbits?

***********

"Shouldn't we be heading to the office now?" Taehyung asked, realizing that they looked stupid while doing that. "Oh yeah... Lets go!" Baekhyun exclaimed and dragged Taehyung to the principal office. They knocked on the door and was welcomed.

"So, I guess Mrs Lee had already told you the news?" The principal smiled. Taehyung and Baekhyun nodded their heads. "Well, here is the form. You would need to read the whole thing to understand more about the details. If you have any question, you can ask me or Mrs Lee." The paper was placed in front of them. They took it and left.

"Its said that we are transferring in only about 5-6 weeks." Baekhyun said. "But at the very least we get to go!" Taehyung squealed. "W-wait... I just remember. Mrs Lee said that there will be kpop idols studying there, does that mean we might meet them?!" Taehyung shouted.

"Oh my god! Yeah! I want it meet EXO! Chen's vocal is so beautiful. Kyungsoo's one is beautiful too. But Jongdae's voice is more precious." Baekhyun said dreamingly.

"I want to meet Jungkook! They might perform live for me... In my dreams." Taehyung laughed. Baekhyun chuckled along. "But at least there's a chance to see them. That's already rare. Don't even say talk to them." Taehyung added.

Baekhyun nodded his head in agreement. "Like how its almost a dream that a few millions subscriber Youtuber is my best friend." Baekhyun teased. "Baekhyun hyung~ You said you won't talk about it~" Taehyung whined.

"I just said a Youtuber. I never said it was you." Baekhyun continued to tease Taehyung. Taehyung pouted and ignored Baekhyun. "Alright, alright. I was just kidding. Now let's read the form to understand better." Baekhyun concluded.

They spent about 30 minutes to read the whole form as it was very long. Taehyung finished first since he is a fast reader. Baekhyun finished a few minutes later. "Wow... We really are lucky they chose us out of millions of people."

Taehyung nodded. "It feels like our dreams are coming true, hyung." Baekhyun hummed. "Yeah... But everything was so sudden. Like we were just having our holiday. Then BAM! This happened."

Taehyung laughed. "It sure was, hyung. It sure was. But let's go eat. Lunch is coming soon. But the students would be crowding there so we should go earlier so we won't need to queue up and wait." Baekhyun nodded in agreement, "Alright then."

They stood up and headed to the Cafeteria and ordered what they wanted before settling on a table and started digging in. Taehyung was eating peacefully until Baekhyun stole his food.

"Yah! Give it back~" Taehyung whined. Baekhyun shooked his head and ate it. He chewed finished and stick his tongue out. Taehyung pouted and stole one of Baekhyun's food. And chew it, getting his revenge.

They started to eat each others food until both plates were completely empty. "See what you did. Now we only ate each others food and not our own." Taehyung said, burping slightly. "You continued." Baekhyun stated.

"You started." Taehyung shot back. "But at least we are full now." Baekhyun added. Taehyung nodded, "Now what do we do?" He asked. Baekhyun shrugged. They check the Cafeteria's clock. Finding out that it was only almost lunch time.

"This is the first time we got excused from class, we can't just waste it on sitting here the whole day." Baekhyun said. "Wait! I just remember. Oh my god! I have a homework I forgot to do!" Taehyung shouted, rushing out of the Cafeteria.

Baekhyun shooked his head, "This kid... Oh when will he start to remember things? Does he have a goldfish mind?" Baekhyun stood up, "Yah! Wait for me you golden fishy!"

*************

Taehyung and Baekhyun were in the school library. Baekhyun was using his phone while Taehyung was reading a book as he finished his homework with the earpiece in his ear. He was slightly humming to the song.

Baekhyun smiled as he watched the video Taehyung posted yesterday. "This kid is so charming. He has a rectangular smile like me." Baekhyun looked up and watch as Taehyung's eyes moved because he was reading.

Taehyung was like a little brother to him. Sometimes, Baekhyun wonders what will happen if two of them never met. He thinks that his life would be really boring without this ball of fluff and sunshine. He sighed, how he wished that time wouldn't fly that quickly.

Taehyung closed the book and yawned. "Baekhyun hyung?" Baekhyun hummed in respond. "I will be sleeping for now. Call me when you are about to leave. Don't leave me here alone, okay?" Taehyung asked. "Of course, Tae. Now go on, sleep." Baekhyun smiled.

Taehyung yawned again before slowly closing his eyes and drifting to sleep. Baekhyun smiled at the sight before looking at his phone again. He watched some videos of PewDiePie and laughed softly.

He then checked some of his YouTube comment and replied to those really sweet ones and ignored the haters even though it still hurts a little. His eyes slowly got heavy and he yawned. His eyes finally closed and his head immediately dropped on the table.

Baekhyun opened his eyes and groaned because his chin was in pain from the impact. He then properly rested his head on the table and closed his eyes. Falling asleep like Taehyung.