Chapter 39

Taehyung and Jungkook were in the airport. They were heading off for their honeymoon. After a long discussion, which conceived of Taehyung whining and Jungkook looking at him in amusement, they finally decided that going to Australia was the best choice.

Australia was the place they officially became boyfriends. It was a memorable place for the both of them and the last time they went, they had yet to have time to go around and relax as things back then was a bit... out of hand.

Taehyung sighed in happiness and glanced at his husband and blushed slightly, "I'm no longer Kim Taehyung... I am now Jeon Taehyung..." Smiling shyly at his own thoughts, Taehyung nuzzled closer to Jungkook, his face burning.

"Tae? Is something the matter?" Jungkook questioned, slightly amused, slightly worried. "N-nothing..." Taehyung mumbled. "Ok, just tell me if something is wrong, ok?" Jungkook smiled softly and Taehyung nodded, humming.

"Good afternoon passengers. This is the pre-boarding announcement for flight 89B to Australia. We are now inviting those passengers with small children, and any passengers requiring special assistance, to begin boarding at this time. Please have your boarding pass and identification ready. Regular boarding will begin in approximately ten minutes time. Thank you. " The announcement was made.

Taehyung and Jungkook, who were seating on the seats available at the airport, got their luggage ready and started heading towards the gates to check-in.

One of the workers who was on duty looked at their linked hands and squealed. And when she finally glanced at their faces, she almost fainted. "Aren't you guys like, the most famous couple in Korea?!" She squealed.

Taehyung blushed and asked shyly, "We are?" The girl nodded and said, "Not only are you guys the cutest couple on Earth, you guys were already viral before you were officially a couple. Many people shipped you guys." She smiled.

"When the news that you guys were engaged, it spread like wildfire and soon, you guys made it to the top trending news in Korea. Did you guys not read the news? The both of you made it to the headlines thrice!" She exclaimed, scanning their boarding passes.

"What she said was all true. The both of you are the most loved couple in Korea, I'm telling you. Even my mom knows about the both of you. She keeps telling me that I need to get a boyfriend." The manager said, popping out beside the girl.

"And yes, I'm gay. My mom supports me... So I'm really glad." The guy flashed a charming smile. Taehyung beamed at the guy and replied, "I'm glad that your mother supports you. And I feel honored that the both of you know us."

"Aww, Myungsoo! Look at his smile! He's so adorable! The news about him being an absolute bae is no lie! I want to keep him as my baby! He's so precious~" The girl squealed and went into her own world.

"Don't mind my sister, she's mental most of the time. Especially when it comes to the both of you." The guy, Myungsoo, whispered. "Your name is Myungsoo?" Jungkook asked. "Hmm? Yeah, why?" Myungsoo smiled, curiosity shining in his eyes.

"My cousin, Sungjong, loves talking about a certain Myungsoo that he saw at the airport. My cousin is a model so he tends to go overseas to take pictures often and he keeps saying that whenever he goes overseas, he looks forward to seeing a Myungsoo that works at the airport." Jungkook smiled.

"Your cousin is Jongie? As in, Lee Sungjong?" Myungsoo asked, eyes widening in surprise. Jungkook nodded. "Wait, Kookie. Sungjong is your cousin? As in, the Lee Sungjomg?" Taehyung asked in awe. Jungkook nodded and chuckled.

"Haha, now I know, your cousin would be interested if I took him out on a date." Myungsoo laughed. "Oh, he would so love that." Jungkook rolled his eyes playfully. "Well, your flight is arriving soon, I'll see you guys when you come back from your trip to Australia." The girl smiled and waved. "Enjoy your trip." Myungsoo winked as the couple headed towards the waiting area.

"We will! Bye!" Taehyung smiled and Jungkook did too. "I still can't believe your cousin is Lee Sungjong!" Taehyung exclaimed. "Why?" Jungkook asked. "Well, the fact that you're an idol. He's a model. You're dating me. Soon, your whole family is going to be famous." Taehyung said.

"Well, they actually already are. My father is the CEO of the Jeon Company if you haven't realized already." Jungkook smiled. "What in a world?!" Taehyung exclaimed, shock. "My father has been working with your company for ages! How ironic is this?" Taehyung questioned. "Hmm, too ironic. And the fact that we met when you were three. I was only two back then." Jungkook laughed.

"This is how the world likes to mess with us." Taehyung pouted. "Nah, it's how the world wants us to know that we were meant to be." Jungkook winked. "You cheeky little thing." Taehyung smiled. "Oh, so I'm a thing now?" Jungkook asked, pretending to be hurt.

"That's not what I meant~" Taehyung whined. Jungkook smiled, "I know. I was just kidding. Our flight gate is open. Let's go." Taehyung nodded as the both of them headed towards the gate.

They went through security check one last time before boarding the plane. "Ladies and gentlemen, welcome onboard Flight 89B with service from Korea to Australia. We are currently third in line for take-off and are expected to be in the air in approximately seven minutes time. We ask that you please fasten your seatbelts at this time and secure all baggage underneath your seat or in the overhead compartments. We also ask that your seats and table trays are in the upright position for take-off. Please turn off all personal electronic devices, including laptops and cell phones. Smoking is prohibited for the duration of the flight. Thank you for choosing Korea Air. Enjoy your flight. "

Taehyung and Jungkook buckled their seatbelts after they placed their belongings in the overhead compartments. Taehyung sat at the window seat while Jungkook sat next to him. Taehyung looked out of the window and admired the scene before turning towards Jungkook who was on his phone.

"Kookie, I'm excited." Taehyung smiled. "Me too, babe." Jungkook smiled back and interlocked one of his hands with Taehyung's. Taehyung blushed at the nickname and the action and smiled at his lover.

"You're so precious." Jungkook smiled adoringly. Taehyung blushed again and pressed his face against Jungkook's firm chest. "Ympph tmph hmph fmphh mph mm phmph," Taehyung said, but everything was muffled so Jungkook could not understand a single thing.

"What did you say, babe?" Jungkook asked, confused. "N-nothing..." Taehyung stuttered cutely avoided Jungkook's eyes. Jungkook was still rather curious but decided to not push it further. He didn't want to make Taehyung uncomfortable.

"Hmm, ok. But babe, I would recommend you get some rest. You won't be able to get much rest tonight." Jungkook smiled. Taehyung's cheeks reddened further when he heard the words, "W-won't be getting much rest tonight? What did Kookie mean? Is he g-going to do me until dawn?" Taehyung blushed and looked up at his husband.

"What do you m-mean?" Taehyung asked because he didn't want to get the wrong idea. "I'm pretty sure both of us knows what I'm talking about," Jungkook smirked.

"Y-you're not going to fuck me until dawn, are you?" Taehyung asked, extremely flustered at that thought. "Hmm, I would love to. But not today, baby. We're going stargazing tonight." Jungkook smiled softly at his adorable husband.

Taehyung wanted to slap himself for having such a dirty though and whined into Jungkook's chest, "This is embrassing~" Jungkook cooed at Taehyung and said, "You're so cute, hyung."

A/N

Now, that is just the beginning of their honeymoon. The next chapter might or might not have a few heated scenes. I'll see as I go. Might double update so look out for it ;)