Chapter 15

The concert ended with awesomeness. Taehyung and Baekhyun both enjoyed it. Taehyung didn't even thought that he was going to go on stage. But that plotwist right there proved him wrong.

Now they're heading to their car to eat lunch before going to the meet and greet. They were walking halfway when Taehyung's phone rang.

"Hello?" Taehyung asked. "Hey V. Are you heading to lunch?" Jungkook asked. "Kookie?!" Taehyung asked aloud before covering his mouth and looking around to make sure no one else other than Baekhyun heard it.

"You just saw me. And now you're shock once again." Jungkook chuckled. "I can't help it!" Taehyung pouted. "He is pouting~" Baekhyun sing-songed.

"S-shut up." Taehyung blushed. "Aww, now he's blushing." Baekhyun teased. "Bet he looks cute. Doesn't he, Baekhyun?" Jungkook smirked.

"Oh you bet he does." Baekhyun smirked as well. "Are both of you teaming up on me now?" Taehyung whined. "Now he's whining like a 3 year old," Baekhyun laughed.

"I would love to continue teasing him. But I called you for a reason." Jungkook said. "Which is?" Taehyung asked curiously. "Can you go back to the concert venue? There will be someone there to fetch you." Jungkook asked.

"Alright. Let's go Baekkie." Taehyung said and pulled Baekhyun along with him before running back to the concert venue. "I don't see anyone." Taehyung told Jungkook only to realise Jungkook already ended the call.

He pouted. "Boo!" Jungkook shouted. "Ahhhh! Ghost!" Taehyung screamed. Jungkook laughed and Baekhyun joined in. Taehyung pouted as he just stared at the two of them laughing their head off.

"Yah! Don't laugh!" Taehyung whined and pouted more. "Aww aren't you just a adorable little thing." Jimin cooed, pinching his cheeks. "Chu cwame owt of nowhere." Taehyung exclaimed.

"Aww... Kyeopta." Jimin cooed. "Stwap." Taehyung whined. "Hyung, stop. You're hurting his poor cheeks." Jungkook said, tearing Jimin's hand away from Taehyung's cheek.

"Thank you. Why am I here?" Taehyung asked. "You're here because we're going to eat lunch together." Jungkook explained. "Am I invited or only Tae?" Baekhyun asked.

"Tae? Who's Tae?" Jungkook and Jimin asked. "Ohh, V's real name is Kim Taehyung. Don't tell anyone though." Baekhyun explained. "Ohhh... Ok. And of course you're invited!" Jimin smiled.

"Kim Taehyung huh... Nice to meet you." Jungkook winked before skipping down a corridor. Taehyung gasped, "H-he just winked a-at me. Hyung! He just winked at me!"

"Calm down. Breath in, breath out." Baekhyun stated calmly. Jimin watches in amusement, "Is that how normal fans react these days?" Baekhyun signed, "Duh... Imagine G-Dragon winking at you." He deadpanned.

"Fair enough." Jimin replied. "Now let's go! Eat lunch time!" Taehyung immediately went back to his normal self, "Food!" Then both of them ran ahead, with Jimin leading of course. Because Taehyung doesn't know the direction.

Baekhyun sighed, "Those two kids." He then catches up with them. Taehyung and Jimin barged into the room, "Who started without us?" They said in unison.

"And now you guys become a twin?" Namjoon deadpanned. "Kim Namjoon! That is no way to treat a lovely guest." Seokjin said sternly and whacked Namjoon's head.

Jimin smiled smugly, "I know I'm lovely." Seokjin look him dead in the eyes, "Not you." Yoongi, Hoseok, Jungkook, Baekhyun, Namjoon and Taehyung started cracking up at the scene.

Jimin pouted, "Oh come on. Be nice." Seokjin sighed, "Anyways, welcome V. To a lunch with us." Taehyung smiled, "Just call me Taehyung will do." Seokjin's eyes immediately soften upon seeing Taehyung's smile.