Chapter 13.

ATTENTION PLEASE READ :

So sorry for the wait my little llamas!!

But please understand I'm now a freshman and already there is drama at my school and I'm in the middle of it.

It's been weighing on my mind, as well as boys and friendships. It's really stressing me out and I can barely keep up my normal good grades. I am so sorry, but I now have time soooo, without further ado, thank you for understanding and here is HYH (LOL I LOVE THAT~!)

Ryder's POV***

The kiss between Zara and I was more than amazing. Fantastic even. I don't think I'd ever been more happy in my entire life, and I know that there was more to come.  My wolf was howling in happiness as we walked Zara up the stairs. Sure, she'd told us to stop, but that wasn't downing my confidence at all. I could feel Zara's excitement as well as my own.

So far, I had a large smile on my face. I glanced down at my short Zara and saw her face was a deep crimson red. I smirked, knowing only I had that affect on her. 

We made it to the last step, when all the sudden Zara's balance faltered. She regained her posture after a second, right before taking one more step and stumbling. Immediately, my senses kicked to over drive. "Zara!" I shouted before using my increased speed and running to her side. I caught her small body in my large arms and watched her frame go limp. Immediately I went to her chest to listen to a heart beat.

I closed my eyes and listened to the faint beatings of her fragile heart. I sighed in relief before flying into her room and gently laying her down. I slightly put the covers on top of Zara and watched her continue to sleep in an unconscious state.

After taking one last look at her her, I ran out of the room and fled down the stairs and into the kitchen. My wolf was on high rise and pacing all around, worrying about his mate and angry that we couldn't do anything to fix it right now.

I jogged to the phone that hung to the wall (old fashioned I know) and started to dial a number. The phone made a beep noise a couple times and had me fearing no one would pick up.

"Hello?" A foggy noise said on the other side of the line. 

"Jax, get the rest of the pack down here. Retreat from Moonbriar pack and make your way back to our territory." I ordered, almost shouting in my Alpha tone. 

"Shit, is something wrong?" Jax asked a little louder, making me glad I had got his attention .

"Something is wrong with Zara and there is a few rogues circling around the border. Brandon has been trying his best to figure out Zara's past but there is a major chunk missing and we need the pack back now. Forget the alliance with Moonbriar, we'll just reschedule, and get back as fast you can!" I demanded through the phone.

"Yes Alpha, we're on our way!" Jax said. I hung up and rung Brandon. "Hello?" the man's voice immediately answered.

"I'm having the pack come back from their little vacation. We're going to forget about Moonbriar's alliance and focus on Zara. Meet them half way and lead them back into our territory." I ordered once more.

"Yes Alpha." And with that, the line went dead. I hung up and started to rub my face. 

Moonbriar was incredibly far, and a two days travel if you were human and staying over night. However, we weren't human and it would take us a good 3 hours if we ran at full speed, and I trusted Jax and my beta Brandon would be on their way very soon.

--

I was nearly about to fall asleep, yet the doorbell rang. I rolled my eyes and groaned before hurrying over and opening it, showing 20 members of my pack standing in my door way, all clothed and panting. I opened the door wider, feeling a lot of pride from my pack. I couldn't have asked for any better. Jax flew to the front of the crowd along with Brandon.