Chapter 23.

(SHORTEST CHAPTER IN THE HISTORY I'M SORRY DON'T KILL ME)

Anyone wanna make me a book cover or trailor?

Preparing took longer than I thought it would.

After Ryder and Alpha Bryan picked everyone for the "mission," then we were to rest and bulk up on healthy food and protein. His uncle Bryan did the same. Ryder assigned everyone different objectives, and different places to hide tonight. 

While we were gone, it was up to others to keep each other safe in the packs and stay inside. Only strong wolves would be in their pelted forms while on patrol. They were to stay fairly close to the camp and not let anything go unseen. 

I was sitting with the twins while we sat in my room.

"So . . ." Theo muttered.

"So." I replied.

"Are you going to let them take you?" He asked. Leo scoffed and snorted. We looked at him as she sat on the bed with us.

"Please. Zara would fight em off before they could do much to her," he said with an amused laugh. I forced a smile, but I was secretly dreading tonight and plus I was so nervous.

"Yeah and Alpha Ryder would kill them before they even got the chance to do anything they'd regret!" Theo chimed. The two looked at eachother then me to see if they were helping in making me feel better. I appreciated their efforts - but honestly nothing was helping.

So many things could go wrong, and I could be leading these innocent people to their deaths. The thought of any of them getting hurt and knowing that this was my idea made my stomach curl in fear.  

SO I'M REALLY SORRY THAT THIS IS THE MOST CRAPPY CHAPPY

I HAD TO HURRY AND MY LAPTOP WOULD ONLY PUBLISH LIKE 400 WORDS SO I TRIED MY BEST TO MAKE THIS WORK BUT DO NOT WORRY I'LL GET THIS DINOSAUR OF A LATPOP WORKING SOON