Jane: Part 2 |E|

EDITED

Evangeline

Jane? "Who's Jane?" I didn't notice I asked out loud until Albert turned his head to me with his eyes looking pitiful as Nicolas and Mom decided to give us some privacy.

"Jane was the head cheerleader at our school, she's the one that was before Brielle. She was so cliché. She had an attitude no one understood, she was really angry one second and the next she was in her own little world where she ruled." Albert says, his eyes glimmering. "I was attracted to her, I wanted her for a one night stand and I asked her but she laughed at me. I was baffled."

I think something just stabbed my heart; I know Albert slept around, that's no secret but I didn't know he ever got rejected and felt bad for it. "I ended up having a crush on her, I did everything to woo her." He sighed, smiling sadly at her name. "But she was murdered and it was all my fault."

I didn't say anything, I knew there had to be one more thing from Albert that he wanted to say. When he did, it shattered me. "I fell for her; I loved her," he says.

My eyes were aching from the amount of tears I've been holding back but when he said those last words, they poured down my cheeks.

It hurts because what if Albert could never feel what he felt for her for me? What if he still loves her, a dead woman?

I can't compete with that.

There's no way.

I grabbed what I came with and stormed out of the house with Albert following me. "Ev!" Shortly after, I heard my Mom calling for me. But I didn't listen.

I know I'm deceiving Moms rule of no driving when emotionally unstable but I don't really care right now.

I really fucking don't.