Accident |E|

EDITED

Albert

She stood there in her petite cheerleading uniform, looking as hot as ever. Today was the day I would make her night the best ever, with that in mind, I approach her. "Hey, baby."

She laughed but smiled anyway, "Albert Jourdan, the famous bad boy of campus. What can I do for you?" Her dyed red hair was curled neatly. Her hazel eyes staring back into my eyes. I smirk and proceed in asking her to bed. Dad is never home, not like he'd care.

Jane laughed, "Never in a million years, bad boy. I don't give myself in to easy." She winked at me and strutted away, flipping her hair behind. She continued to laugh as she made her way down the halls.

I have to have her, she's perfect.

She smiled as she strutted toward me in a beautiful way. "Jourdan, a minute of your time?" She asked, already walking passed me to lead the way.

She leaned against her own locker and I stared at her. Like any teenage guy with hormones, I checked her out. And may I just say that her parents did a fantastic job. "Roses, candy? Love notes? Mysterious shoutouts through the morning announcements?" She continued to smile, swaying side to side. "Are you desperate or that into me?"

I chuckled. Me? Desperate? Never. I just chase what I want. "Nah, baby girl. You just have me at the palm of your hands. So, What'd you say?"

I take her hand in mine, I want this chick to be more than a one night stand. "Be my girl?"

She smiled brightly, "After everything you've done to woo me, how could I say no?" She leaned closer to me. "Of course I will."

🌸🌸🌸

Ive been out for thirty minutes in search of Ev. Ruby asked to join me since she didn't want to drive emotionally. I let her but I didn't let Dad climb in. Not after he shouted, "Don't you dare chase her, fils!"

I'm also glad Ruby didn't want me to let him come with us. She was pretty mad about what Dad had said so she replied to him for me. "Get that stick out of your ass, Nico!"

Ruby fidgeted in her seat for a while. "We'll find her, don't worry." I reassure but she shakes her head.

"I know that," She says. "I just need to ask you something I just don't know how to put it without you getting riled up."

"What is it?"

"When we find Ev, you need to give her time. I don't know what you two spoke about that Jane girl of yours but I do know it must've caused her pain. She seemed hurt."

My shoulders slumped. I knew that she would ask me for that.

I was about to answer her but her phone rang. "It's my husband, give me a second." She says, answering the phone. "Hey - what!? How!? Okay! I'm on my way!"

She hung the phone up and turned to me, "Ev is in the hospital; she had a car accident."