Angry Sie |E|

EDITED

Albert

Ev returned a month ago and so far so good, she doesn't suspect anything and I haven't said a word. I also haven't seen Kilian either which is good.

That is until, Dad said Sie was coming for a very important and urgent announcement. "What's the announcement?" I ask but Dad shrugs.

"She didn't say but she didn't seem like she was in a good mood," Dad says. Kilian couldn't have said anything, could she? No! She swore. We swore we would never speak of it.

The more we waited, the more impatient and anxious I become.

The door rings and Dad retrieves it. "Sie!" Dad starts but doesn't continue or lean for the hug considering the look on Frankie and Sie's faces. Kilian was silently following behind them.

"We need to have a chat," Sie demanded. She narrowed her eyes at me once she entered. Dad, Frankie and Kilian were walking to the kitchen but Sie whacked the back of my head.

I frown, "What the -"

"What great pals, moron!" She hissed before she stormed into the kitchen with the others. Once we were all seated, Sie opened her mouth. "If we came here was because our previous visit had a nasty turn," she started.

Frankie wouldn't stop glaring at me while Kilian had a small smile. "What do you mean?" Dad asks.

"There's no easy way to say this, so I'm just coming out with it." Sie sighs. "Albert needs to marry Kilian!"

"Why?" Dad says, eyebrows beginning to furrow. Frankie grew furious.

"Because your little ball of shit - "

Sie glared at him and he closed his mouth. Now we know who has the pants on. "Why, Sie? As far as I know, Albert has no reason to have to marry Kilian. There's no way he'd do it; he has a girlfriend, already."

Sie scoffed, "Well he should've thought of said girlfriend before all this bullshit! During our last visit, these two doofballs thought it'd be fun to fuck each other's brains out while we were talking outside." Sie shouted, Kilian told. "Nicolas, your my uncle by law. You married my aunt and I respect you but I'm not asking or offering you this shit, I'm demanding it."

"He wouldn't do that to his girlfriend, so, get to the point, Sie. What's the real reason?" Dad frowns, "Albert doesn't have to marry Kilian until you give me a valid reason besides that he took her v-card."

"Valid? Alright, here's your valid reason." Sie says, slamming a doctors note onto the table with Kilian's name. "She's pregnant!"