Mrs. Ross |E|

EDITED

Evangeline

My reflection is horrendous. I can't believe Sad forced me by guilting me into coming and being Chloe's bridesmaid -- well one of them.

I wanted to vomit at the look of the light pink, flowery bridesmaid dress. My hair was in a messy yet stylish bun with loose flowers on them. I don't even want to mention the heels Bridezilla made me wear!

I looked around at the other bridesmaids. We're all teens; does she not have friends anymore? Of course not, she fucked all their husbands! Lily, one of the three bridesmaids, nearly screamed my ear off for not being ready. "Evangelina! You were supposed to be ready five minutes ago! Chloe is going to rip your head off for making her late!"

"Evangeline, bitch! Get the damn name right!" I snap, "I won't be making anyone late to anything, Chloe was the one who made everyone late by postponing he ceremony for another twenty-fucking minutes! So, loosen your knickers up a notch and get off my back."

"Well," Lily huffs. "You don't got to be so rude about it."

I groan in frustration; I can literally claw her eyes out right now. She's annoying as hell and I bet she's one of Chloe's relatives. Where else could she possibly get it from!?

"Anywho," She dismisses the previous outburst. "Chloe's ready so that means we're ready, let's go." She shoves me roughly whilst the other bridesmaid is looking at us like we're Wrestle Mania's hottest entertainment on Mondays from.

As we walk down the aisle before Chloe, I give a rough shove to Lily's shoulder to which she groans. "You don't have to shove, what's the damn hurry!?" She hisses.

"You're the one who was rushing first, bitch." I say through gritted teeth. We make it to the side of the alter just in time to watch Chloe enter through the double doors of the church. I face Dad and notice how his face is beaming with joy at the sight of his new bride, barf.

Chloe's father gives her to Dad after pecking her forehead for good luck. "Take care of her, Eddie. No more hot flings, you're taking a trophy home, my boy!" I roll my eyes.

This is torment!

"We are gathered here today to join these two lovebirds," the priest begins. "on their special day." I zone out after that.

I don't even notice when the ceremony had closed off and Dad was now escorting his new bride down the aisle out to the lot where the limousine is parked.

I shove my way through until I see Dad. He said I could go home after the ceremony so I have to tell him I'm bouncing away from here. The door is opened for the newlyweds to get in but Dad and Chloe haven't stopped waving their guests farewell for now.

"Dad!" I call, hoping I'd get his attention but instead I got Chloe's. She frowned and shoved my Dad into the limo. Not even giving me the chance to say a word to my Dad.

Even though the windows were dark, I know she can see me. So, I smirked and flipped her my middle finger while mouthing, "Fuck you!"