10 (Part I): Please Don't Disturb

Tess 

Could it be you calling me down?
My foolish heart turns at the stars
All that I am is all that you see
You don't need nobody else, and you're putting this all on me, forgive

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSS!" I yelled as the song faded out. "you killed it B!" I told Bryson and he came out the booth with a smirk on his face.

"Forreal? I ain't gotta do it again?" He asked as he stretched, scratching the back of his neck.

"Nah I love it," I said grinning, "your tone's perfect—and especially the runs in your verses,"

He smiled nodding, then let the engineers that were in the room break to go get food since we'd all been here for a while and me and him ate when we came in. He sat next to me and we played the song back a couple times, sitting in utter silence just bobbing our heads. There was something about this track—I connected with it, more so than any of the others that I'd worked on with him. Shit, maybe it was the lyrics or something but it had me thinking about my own relationship.

"Whatchu thinking?" he asked me as he looked over at me.

"Nothing," I smiled. "it's a beautiful song."

"I'm not buying that," he stared me down like he was examining me. "what else you thinking about?"

"My man," I laughed as I played with my hands before shaking my head, "it's a really relatable song B,"

"That's all you gon give me? I been pourin my heart out to you writing all these songs, you know basically everything—" he chuckled and I looked up at him.

"That's different, that's part of the song writing process... I don't really sit around and talk about my shit like that though," I shrugged.

"Aight fair enough,"

"Mhm before this gets too deep for the intro," I said with a laugh.

"You been working on anything?"

I nodded before pulling out my iPod and plugging it into the aux cable.

"You're the first to hear this... it's still rough—I recorded it at home—I don't know how I feel about it just yet—"

"Aight aight I hear you, just play the song,"

So I got this feeling
You and I need a moment
I want you to love me, babe
Make me know it
I need you to want me

As the song played I looked over at him for some kind of reaction and he was smirking, biting his lip and really listening to the lyrics. I felt myself get hot all of a sudden—maybe it was because I felt like I was naked. I made this song thinking about Jermaine, so why was I only thinking of what was under Bryson's clothes right now. Shit Tess, get it together. I tried to shake those thoughts off.

Before I knew it, the two of us were staring at each other and the song ended.

"Oh so you got it like that?" his deep voice said... but it sounded more... weighted.

"Stop—" I covered my face, getting kinda shy. "You're the first to hear that you know?"

He nodded. "This shits gonna pop off once you start touring with this song,"

"Yeahhh I don't know about that yet,"

"Why gotta get you out that comfort zone of yours," he chuckled. "Come on, get up—show me how you'd perform it."

I rolled my eyes as he started the song again before I found myself get lost in it. I sang the words while rolling my hips and whining my waist to the beat as he sat back and watched me.

I couldn't help but smile as I watched him smirk and lean back in his chair. He bobbed to the beat, before tapping his lap and I approached him, which slowly led to a lap dance.

As I whined my waist slowly against him, I felt him get hard under me which made me kind of made me giggly.

As the song faded out, he surprisingly brought his lips to mine.

And I kissed him back.

I smiled and bit my lip before pulling back, hands hands gripped on my waist as I straddled him.

Just then, he leaned in ready for more.

"We shouldn't," I mumbled against his lips.

"We really shouldn't," I don't know what it was but his voice just got insanely deeper than it initially already was, making me go insane.

Our lips met once more and he forced me to part my lips further to deepen the kiss.

---

Oh, he biting my neck and my legs in the air
Tell me you love me then pull on my hair
I like it rough, don't be gently, my nigga
It ain't rocket science it's simple, my nigga
Oh please don't disturb
Please, no, don't disturb no

I was riding Bryson on the black leather couch in the studio, with my song on replay. He gripped my ass, meeting me perfectly in sync with his strokes. I tried to maintain my moans but I couldn't—he was giving it to me good.

"Shit—I'm gonna—" I moaned and he smirked once he realized what he did to me.

"Wait Tess, wait for me," he mumbled as he entered me deeper with his strokes speeding up.

I got distracted as I heard my phone ring on the desk and I saw Jermaine's picture pop up.

Fuck.

What the hell am I doing?

Bryson quickly flipped me over so he was on top, and best believe he started putting in work distracting me from where my thoughts were going. I bit my lip again, trying to maintain my moan.

"Let it out," he mumbled.

In that moment, I let loose, damn near screaming his name. Something about this was so hot—the fact that the engineers could walk in any second, shit—and his dick game was strong, I'm not even gonna lie he had me fucked up.

We both rode out our peak before he leant in and kissed me slowly once more.