21: Under The Weather

Jermaine

After Tess' mom had come home we hung out with her for a bit before it was time to put Lex to bed. Her sister disappeared out to her room and didn't come back out for the rest of the night.

It was almost 1 in the morning and me and Tess were watching Netflix until her ass got hungry again. I sat up in the bed and sighed before getting up and grabbing my sweatpants and a hoodie. I switched on the night light, looking for my wallet. "There's left over food in the kitchen though baby," I told her with a yawn.

"I'm craving a burger from in-n-out..... with pickles omg--" she mumbled.

"Okay I gotchu...." I sighed, before kissing her forehead.

"I'm being picky, don't worry about it I'll just have whatever's downstairs—"

"Aye I said I got you didn't I?" I asked her reassuringly and she gave me a soft smile and nodded. "Good... I'll be back don't fall asleep on me,"

---

Tess

I was watching the Real Housewives after Cole had left, since he never let me watch it when he was around and the door to my room opened and my sister walked in. "Why did Cole just ask to use my car?"

I shrugged, "I don't know—"

"There's something you're not telling me here Tess," she frowned. "he said he wants my car to go and get you in-n-out.... At one in the morning,"

"Get you a man like man," I stuck my tongue out at her, "nah but he lost a bet and said he'd buy me a burger," I said while I looked down at my phone.

She stared at me for a while, narrowing her eyes at me. "What was the bet... at one in the morning?"

"To see who would cum first when I rode him—"

"TESS EWWWW—"

"What?? You asked—!" I laughed shaking my head.

"You're disgusting... but you're being weird about something I don't know what it is,"

"I'm not being weird about nothing," I shrugged, "anyway—what's up with you though how's life and shit? How's your lil boyfriend?"

"Why do you treat me like I'm still a child.... I'm twenty you know—"

"Nah sis you nineteen calm down with all that," I laughed.

"I'm a grown ass woman," she blinked.

"Chill please..." I laughed, "yo we should do a double date though I wanna meet this lil boy,"

"Yeah I'm down as long as you don't embarrass me,"

"When have I ever??" I laughed and she shook her head looking at me unamused.

---

Jermaine

It was almost 2 in the morning when I got back to Tess' mom's house. I had two bags of food—I'd picked some up for Ari as well that's the only way she'd let me use her car. I walked upstairs into the guest room that Tess and I were sleeping and found her and her sister laid up on the bed watching some ratchet bullshit.

"I got y'all food," I said as I brought them the bag.

"you're the best baby I love you—" Tess immediately grinned as she opened it and went through it.

"did you get me some as well?" Ari asked.

"Yup, you wanted fries right?" I said while I took off my shoes and sat at the end of the bed.