The Tea Room Feud

Jasper's POV

I woke to the gentle knocking on the door, now I'm not a morning person and being rudely woken at the crack of dawn is a firing offence in my book.

"What!" I yelled.

"S,S,Sorry Mr Jackson sir, it's your morning wake up call with coffee and bagels you asked for, if it's inconvenient, I can come back later with a fresh batch, sir"

I sighed "Go away come back in exactly one hour and don't be late"

"Yes Mr Jackson, sorry to disturb you, one hour sir"

There was a rustling and the clink of china cups as the waitress hurried off.

I rolled over , but couldn't get back to sleep, another deep sigh and I got up to start the day, after sprucing myself up with my three s, shower, shave and ... well you can work that out for yourself.

Grabbing a pair of grey slacks and a white t shirt and slipped on some trainers. checking my watch I found it had been only thirty minutes since being woken up by the waitress.

The thought of coffee and bagels made my stomach rumble, hell I couldn't wait another half an hour, sod that.

I grabbed the phone and got on to room service.

"I will take my coffee and bagels now" and put the phone back I waited, after ten minutes had passed, I was getting a bit peed off, where in the hell was my breakfast.

Just as I was contemplating ringing again, there was that tentative knock at my door again and a small voice Stuttered.

"R,RR, Room s,service"

I rushed to the door and wrenched it open.

"About bloody time" I growled, I hate being kept waiting.

"Put it over there" pointing to the coffee table in front of the sofa.

"Y,Y,Yes s,s,sir"

As the young girl hurried as fast as decorum allowed, I could tell she was frightened by the rattling of the china,
Once the tray was deposited on the table the waitress fled the room, saying over her shoulder.

"Have a nice day sir" before she was gone.

I tucked into my first meal of the day heartily, while meticulous planning the next twelve hours of my life in my mind, then I was ready to face the world.

I put a call into Scott and found he was down in the dining room with Brent just finishing their breakfast.

After making my way down I met them in the reception area, as the first order of the day being a visit to the Palace to see how the production staff were coping and getting a lie of the land and some ideas for the best shots.

The car took us through the town gate and gave us a spectacular view across the lake to the Grand Bridge and the Palace on the crown of the small hill.

Standing just inside the gate, was Davis Hamilton the director, who was looking down the steep hill to the lake surrounded by assistants as he talked and waved his arms about in animated fashion as Penny Lane, Brent's co star listened intently.

"Stop the car" I ordered the driver, who pulled to the side of the road and came to a halt, at the sound of the car Hamilton and his entourage turned to face us and I waved Hamilton over.

He jogged to the car window and lent down, placing his elbows on the window frame where I had lower it.

"Morning Mr Jackson" he uttered.