Saved

Jasper's POV

I wriggled free from Mandy who was draped across my chest, believe me I wanted more than anything to stay with her in my arms, but I had her business to save.

Dressing quickly I tiptoed out of the annex to avoid disturbing Mandy or Bonnie and made my way outside where I called Travis.

"Well" I asked.

"Found it in the safe box in the spare bedroom"

"Thank heavens, Travis there's a big bonus in this for you"

"No need just an invite to the wedding will do"

"Deal" I laughingly replied.

"I'm on my way to pick it up now, can you meet me at our usual place Travis"

"Okay Mr Jackson, at the Pear Tree Services in an hour okay"

"Okay" I confirmed.

Next I rang Markus and explained the situation to him.

"I can't listen to this it's an illegal act and therefore not for your attorneys ears" he moaned.

With everything in place I called my chauffeur and we made our way towards Oxford and my rondevous with Travis.

On entering the all night cafe I saw him sipping a coffee in the back of the shop, so heading over to the counter I got myself a coffee and made my way over sitting opposite.

Without acknowledging me he slipped a large envelope across the table to me and I slipped a smaller envelope towards him, we make polite conversation as we finished our coffee's before shaking hands and going our seperate ways.

On my return journey I read through the papers and smiled.

I hurried through the reception area and barged into Mandy's office, I saw her dejected face and the hint of triumph in her father's face.

'Not to day' I thought, as everyone looked at me.

"Morning Markus" I believe these are what we've been looking for" handing him the envelope.

He open it and read quickly through them, smiling he spoke.

"That seems to be in order" then he addressed Mr Clayton.

"Well Mr Clayton it appears you do not have any claim on Miss Clayton's business as you seemed to have signed it away in this legal document.

Mandy's father's face went purple with rage as he recognised the papers.

"How the hell.." he started shooting to his feet, then realising the implications if he carried on he swore and stormed out the office and the B and B, I nodded to Garrett who slipped out after Mandy's father to make sure he left for good.

Then Mandy spoke up.

"Could somebody please explain what the hell just happened here"

"Well these" Markus said holding up the papers "Are the missing documents that your father signed giving away his share of the business to your mother"

"Where the hell did you find them, I searched everywhere for them and I couldn't find them"

Markus and I exchanged a quick glance at each other.

"Okay, I have a feeling I'm missing something here" she demanded.

"Look Mandy" I said " It dosen't matter it's not that important, what is important is these documents give you 100% control of your business" I emphasised your.