Epilogue

(3 years later)

Mandy's POV

I watched the man in front of me pushing the buggy with a miniature version of him, giggling and gurgling, arms and legs lashing out in all directions.

Bonnie was pottering alongside me and on my other side were Mr and Mrs Jackson.

Diane was arm in arm with Michael Wilkins, oh yes the playboy antiques dealer had been tamed.

Diane had begged and pleaded to be allowed to attend college in Oxford and finally won, she stayed at the B and B for a while before moving in to lodgings in Oxford with her new found college friends.

They had been going steady for two years and Michael had asked Mr Jackson for his permission to get engaged to Diane, though she didn't know any of this.

Bella was having difficulties with Ryan her five year old son, who wanted to go and see the horses jumping.

"Robert can you help me with Ryan please" a very pregnant Bella whined.

She too had found true love in Robert a quiet unassuming man that doted on both Bella and Ryan and was over the moon that Bella was expecting his child. They had been married just over a year and were very happy together.

As for Rosie, George at last got the guts to ask Rosie out and with some persuasion from us, she had given him a chance and they have been dating for eighteen months.

As I looked straight in front of me at the back of my handsome husband pushing our thirteen month old Riley Jonathan Jackson, admiring his broad shoulders, sexy muscular arms and tanned legs and his delicious tight arse, as he showed what a t shirt and shorts should look like on a man.

God I so wanted to let him take me right now, hell these female hormones are a bloody pain, nobody knows yet as I only found out from the doctor this morning, but I'm pregnant again with I hope a little girl who will be called Ella Louise Jackson, this was the name we chose if Riley had been a girl.

Gavin and Lisa had declared that they were indeed a couple much to the delight of everyone, though they still couldn't act like a couple when they were working like today.

As for the man mountain Garrett he returned to the States still working for Jasper at his Hollywood studios and is a constant visitor for which I am grateful for, because we became great friends after the Trish affair.

And to see him with Riley is wonderful to watch as he adores his godson.

The group of us are wandering through Blenheim Park horse show looking for something to drink and heading for our seats in the grandstand so we can watch the jumping.

It's a nice bright sun blessed day and never in a million years did I envisage this to happen to me, I had the biggest grin on face which was almost a permanent fixture now as I loved my life.

I mean what's not to love, I am married to a man I absolutely adore, I have a loving family, the best group of friends anyone could want and a beautiful house.

Jasper had won that one, insisting we needed more space and a bigger garden for the children and Bonnie, so I moved out of my annex, which was now home to Bella, Robert and Ryan.

Jasper had the B and B extended and the annex gained an upstairs with three bedrooms, I had argued we could have lived there now and he asked if I really wanted to kick Bella out, of course he knew the answer to that so we lived in to him a modest house, but to me a mansion.

And tonight Jasper's parents who were staying in our humongous house, were going to babysit Riley as it was Saturday night and that meant sing a long in the Crown.

The regulars were now quite use to the rich and famous frequenting their local, as Melanie and Brent spend as much time as they can in there, whilst they are filming an action trilogy in and around London, but stay at the B and B because it gives them freedom from the fame and publicity and because the locals treat them like any regular person and not Hollywood elite.

Brent was acting very strange lately, he hadn't had a girl on his arm for a while which was not like him and when questioned would clam up and change the subject.

Jasper reckoned he had found that special girl and didn't know how to handle it, I knew that feeling well and if that were true, I wished them both the best of luck.

Finding our seats Jasper, whipped his son out of the buggy and sat him on his knee, bouncing him up and down, he was absolutely smitten with his son and getting him to go to work was a trial in its self.

I sat next to Jasper and slipped my arm through his, he looked down and smiled at me.

"Have I told you how much I love you and Riley lately?" he whispered.

I laughed. "Only like every ten minutes"

This is it I thought now to make him even happier I hope.

"Umm Jasper" I looked him in the eye's and fluttered my eyelashes at him.

"Yes" he drew the word out warily, he knows me so well.

Do you think you will be able to fit another little Jackson on your other knee?"

I loved the way he now shows his emotions on his face.
Puzzlement, shock, realisation, pure joy then unadulterated love.

"Your pregnant" he gushed.

Did I forget stating the obvious, I nodded.

Then.

" Oh shit, quick mum hold Riley" he said pushing our son on to his mother who looked like she had just won the lottery, she couldn't get enough of her grandson.

"Mandy's pregnant" he announced to the world, "I need to get her a more comfortable chair or some cushions, yes cushions" oh yes just like last time he panic's.

I pull him down back into his chair.

"Jasper sit" I commanded "I fine really, I'm only pregnant"

"Okay" he calmed down and sat "But you tell me if you need anything, okay, do you want a drink, some shade"

"Jasper" I shouted "Chill"

"Sorry, its just that I love you and don't want anything to happen to you"

I looked at the man I adored and smiled.

Who knew I would end up married to an ex bastard.

THE END

_______________________________________

I hope you enjoyed book 1 of the women of Woodstock, I enjoyed writing it, book 2 will feature Mandy and Jasper in a supporting role as Brent and Chrissie battle with their feelings for each other, I hope you will give it a try as it's available now.